Equipment demounting mod

39 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Game doesn't update for another 2 days.

It'll be in modpack for the 1.20.1 version. 🙂

Thanks, and yes I know that I was just curious if one was already in the game.

People are going to have millions of credits after they sell all their equipment and just keep one set of everything! 😮

Edited by coldchisel
23 hours ago, coldchisel said:

Thanks, and yes I know that I was just curious if one was already in the game.

People are going to have millions of credits after they sell all their equipment and just keep one set of everything! 😮

Hehe yeah maybe, but it does require keeping the monthly payment though 🙂

The dev of the mod is currently working on getting it ready to use 🙂 

11 hours ago, Slyde said:

It'd be nice if this mod (or another one) automatically replaced your "basic" equipment with the Bounty equivalent... it's taken me forever to swap each tank from basic to bounty.

Agreed.  It would be a nice feature.  Perhaps in time?

Edited by coldchisel
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Killalot_dk said:

Where would such a demounting/mounting mod be found(name)?

Like it's written in the modpack changelog, always read changelog, majority of simple questions is "answered" there. 🙂

8f61e709f81387b53f770a04b693682f.png

This mod is not working at all .. unless I seriously misunderstod something. I mount the bounty equipment, play a battle and then mount it on another tank and play the next game. However the equipment is not remounted on the original when I click that tank in the garage.

5 minutes ago, wglucz said:

This mod is not working at all .. unless I seriously misunderstod something. I mount the bounty equipment, play a battle and then mount it on another tank and play the next game. However the equipment is not remounted on the original when I click that tank in the garage.

How it works?
1. In hangar select vehicle you need to enable auto return and installed all supported equipment by WoT Plus (improved and modernized equipment level 2 and 3).
2. Right click on vehicle in carousel and select "Enable equipment auto return" option in context menu.
3. Now modification will remember current equipment setup and will update it on any change except demounting to move to other vehicle.
4. After selecting such vehicle modification will try to return saved equipment setup to it from Depot or demounting it from other vehicle while also saving that it removed equipment from it.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...