Auto-Equipment Return by Kurzdor - early support

Hello, 

Auto equipment return didn't work for configuration 2(inactive configuration ).

1- I assembled equipments for configuration 1(active) and configuration 2(inactive) on Elc Even 90.
2- I selected "Enable equipment auto return"
3- I selected other tank.

4- Successfuly dismantled from configuration 1(active) and configuration 2(inactive) on Elc Even 90.
5- Successfuly assembled to configuration 1 on other tank.

6- I selected Elc Even 90 again.

7- It didn't work for configuration 2(inactive). Binocular Telescope didn't assemble. You can see on pic.

If I activete configuration 2 and reselect Elc Even 90, Auto equipment return work fine for configuration 2(active configuration).

c6qpfqw.jpg
t5n1m1v.jpg

Demounted bounty vents from Tank 1

Demounted bounty vents from Tank 2 and Tank 3

Mounted bounty vents from garage to Tank 2 and played a game

Demounted vents from Tank 2 and mounted them in Tank 3

Played a game in Tank 3

Went back to select Tank 2 and slot didn't autofill

Just now, Quaksen said:

Did you right click the tank and save the setup on the tank?

No, because I didn't realise I needed to!!! 🤣  I assumed it was completely automatic like crew return.

I'll give it another go but I suspect that has sorted it.  THANK YOU!

Not sure whether to start a new topic or add to this one.  I can't it to work at all.  I'm now trying it on a Tier 5 tank where there is only one configuration.  Once a piece of bounty equipment is put onto a tank, it is not returning to the garage for use in another tank.

Enable equipment auto return is checked for the Chi Nu...

image.png.ec7b726d0876ef5e1b12d92e4f1cb499.png

There is no other Bounty Vents in my garage after installing on the Chi Nu...

image.png.b260a222d45475f2251e57c91efdc056.png

I go to a different tank (Chi Nu Kai), and enable equipment auto return.

image.png.dad5ba209c88ec814be896f5cdb287c9.png

When a go to the different tank (Chi Nu Kai), the Bounty Vents are not available.  It shows it is still on the Chi Nu.

image.thumb.png.f90e320ca9066f7e75072d9422aaf879.png

What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Smoothe932
Wrong pic.
1 minute ago, Smoothe932 said:

Not sure whether to start a new topic or add to this one.  I can't it to work at all.  I'm now trying it on a Tier 5 tank where there is only one configuration.  Once a piece of bounty equipment is put onto a tank, it is not returning to the garage for use in another tank.

Enable equipment auto return is checked for the Chi Nu...

There is no other Bounty Vents in my garage after installing on the Chi Nu...

I go to a different tank (Chi Nu Kai), and enable equipment auto return.

When a go to the different tank (Chi Nu Kai), the Bounty Vents are not available.  It shows it is still on the Chi Nu.

What am I doing wrong?

Demount it from the first tank, mount it on the second one, and when you click back to the first, it should then start swapping between the two. (if I remember the mod correctly 😄 )

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Smoothe932 said:

Thank you for the quick response!  ...and I need to play a battle to lock it in, correct?

Quaksen is correct: demount it from the first tank, mount it on the second one, and when you click back to the first it should then start swapping between the two.  You don't have to play a battle for it to work, unlike auto crew return.

Edited by coldchisel
  • Upvote 1

I read at Reddit (for what it might be worth) that there are issues with this mod affecting stability of game.  I really want to use it.  Issues reported by others could be misreported/their own making.  Is the consensus the mod is operating correctly and stable for game?  Thank you!

2 minutes ago, wartime said:

I read at Reddit (for what it might be worth) that there are issues with this mod affecting stability of game.  I really want to use it.  Issues reported by others could be misreported/their own making.  Is the consensus the mod is operating correctly and stable for game?  Thank you!

"Read at Reddit" (doesn't link any discussions from there, so it could be checked, hmm)

I haven't seen anyone say anything about that. And if I haven't seen that, I doubt the dev of the mod would have seen it. Can't check things or fix things if it's not known. 🙂 

A mod moving equipment, wouldn't really have much of an effect on stability. But again, you didn't link anything, just said "Read at Reddit", without much else.

The issues could be just Onslaught being shit, which WG admitted to it being? 😄 

OK... I absolutely can not get this to work with the second configuration.  I've read above and apparently don't understand.  Is there a guide w/ detailed instructions somewhere?  A video? I have spent hours putting equipment on and taking it off for it not to work.  I have only one Bounty Exhaust, that I use on configuration 1 and configuration 2 of my Type 64 and T-50-2 light tanks.  There is nothing I can do to re-use that one piece of equipment coming back to each light tank.  

28 minutes ago, Smoothe932 said:

OK... I absolutely can not get this to work with the second configuration.  I've read above and apparently don't understand.  Is there a guide w/ detailed instructions somewhere?  A video? I have spent hours putting equipment on and taking it off for it not to work.  I have only one Bounty Exhaust, that I use on configuration 1 and configuration 2 of my Type 64 and T-50-2 light tanks.  There is nothing I can do to re-use that one piece of equipment coming back to each light tank.  

Nor me.  It works beautifully on single configuration tanks, but anything with two I am not changing until it's sorted.  I am sure it is just a matter of time.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, coldchisel said:

Nor me.  It works beautifully on single configuration tanks, but anything with two I am not changing until it's sorted.  I am sure it is just a matter of time.

1 hour ago, Smoothe932 said:

1- all tanks default selected disable equipment auto return
5k1hr7g.jpg

2- select item

dn3nway.jpg
3-Enable equipment auto return
image.png.1af1f871acb4e1e2fd6487e7f53ed918.png
4- dismantle item
image.png.74df4ea7f0b7500541787da38be5c6ff.png
5- Select other tank
image.png.2094880047af31e1474ce670a59f4208.png

6- Select item again
dn3nway.jpg

7- And enable equipment auto return
image.png.f7e7f58a4826c87eba23a1654178f62d.png

Finaly if i select maus or fv4005, item will assamble automatically. I use this item on 8 tanks 🙂 

Edited by mberkan