Hackabase Panels???

I had to reinstall the older Mod Pack version because the new version of the pack has Hackabase Panels that are completely useless, not only in design but now there's also no Radar or Hydro indicators, whereas the older Hackabase version had all of it. This is the main mod for me.

I read in a previous topic that Hackabase supposedly changed his mod, but i dont see why would do that if its missing EVERYTHING that was needed. No other panel mods have hydro and radar, at least not as useful as the older Hackabase mod.

New Version. Very useless Panels. + no radar no hydro

7a4f9dd2eac1bbfc8459e22a70ccbb29.png

Older Hackabase. Clean panel with Green HP bars + Hydro and Radar.

00864ac9d0f03dc44d4fe5fb93fb5dd5.png

3 hours ago, Aslain said:

Sadly, the Old mod is dead, and it's intention of Hakabase, he has no time to maintain radar and hyrdro database and other things.

that is unfortunate, i guess im sticking with the old Mod Pack for the duration of this WOWs update.

Not sure why modders dont make radar, hydro and concealment a priority.

I also dont understand why Hackabase got rid of the green HP panels...

Edited by kron
  • Upvote 1
  • Administrator

All that extra things consumes time when adjusting own mod to yet another game update that breaks it, he simply has no time to maintain it.

Instead of old modpack, use new one, and copy that file to: 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ho0mr9a4y6uf464/Old_Haka.zip/file to World_of_Warships\Aslain_Modpack\Custom_mods\ and reinstall the modpack, but keep in mind that it may stop to work after some time.

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Does the older mod pack work with 12.4 June 11?   

It's really too bad because the only reason many of us need any type of side panel is for the hydro and radar info. I'm not sure why he just couldn't continue providing it without updates to new radar/hydro ships. That would have been just fine with me.  

On 5/31/2023 at 5:57 AM, Aslain said:

All that extra things consumes time when adjusting own mod to yet another game update that breaks it, he simply has no time to maintain it.

Instead of old modpack, use new one, and copy that file to: 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ho0mr9a4y6uf464/Old_Haka.zip/file to World_of_Warships\Aslain_Modpack\Custom_mods\ and reinstall the modpack, but keep in mind that it may stop to work after some time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2023 at 5:08 PM, Aslain said:

By the way, you can see radar and hydro in AutoSpy's team panel, which is currently in the modpack.

I know but its so small i cant see it without magnifying glass. If he could make it to look like Hakabase (and Badobest new one) it would be amazing. Autospys its great function but horrible UI

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, peppesbodega2 said:

I know but its so small i cant see it without magnifying glass. If he could make it to look like Hakabase (and Badobest new one) it would be amazing. Autospys its great function but horrible UI

You can use Badobest with Radio and Hydro added today.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Badobest is horrible for me since i cant move it on the screen, it sits WAY to low and is intrusive. Anyhow to move it up, either in a file or if modder could give us a way to move it up on the screen???

The old file Old_Haka.zip doesnt work anymore to get Hakabase show all values unfurnately.