XVM lists not minimizing at the beginning of the match.

Hey,

what do you mean? Could you take a screenshot? If you want to minimize tanks list on your left and right side of the screen, hold ctrl and use the boxes above list on left side. 
You can also change XVM list settings in mod installer.

• Administrator

Hey,

For whatever reason the XVM stats on both teams do not minimize like they used to at the beginning of battle.  Takes up a lot of screen space.  Is there a way to fix this?

Use CTRL key and pick your panel with mouse arrow, or CTRL+TAB. Something is messed up with PP in XVM for 9.8.

Use CTRL key and pick your panel with mouse arrow, or CTRL+TAB. Something is messed up with PP in XVM for 9.8.

Thanks man!

Also Gnome fathers gun sounds appears to be bugged.  When using it, it doesnt go past the the line up screen and you can see the tanks through it. Had to get rid of it to gety the game to work.  Engine sounds work fine.

Thanks man!

Also Gnome fathers gun sounds appears to be bugged.  When using it, it doesnt go past the the line up screen and you can see the tanks through it. Had to get rid of it to gety the game to work.  Engine sounds work fine.

Install mods again with mod installer but check "Clean DLC Cache" after selecting mods.

• Upvote 1

I'm getting the same problem.

Even de-selecting all of the panel options, I'm getting the full-width panels displaying during the battle.

Did you try using ctrl and clicking boxes on the left side, above players list?

I am having the exact same issue. I also deselected the panel options.  I will try to manually minimize it as described above.  Otherwise, I will just install the mods I want with no XVM.  It would be nice if it were fixed though.

I've got my start mode set to the large one, after battle starts, only once, will I have to hold down ctrl and select the medium tab I use.

After that, all battles start with the large panel, and switch to the medium one after the 30 second countdown.

Did you try using ctrl and clicking boxes on the left side, above players list?

Yes, but it seems to reset to maximum between games (all my other games settings remain as normal).

I see that there is a 9.8 bug being acknowledged by WG, in which the team lists remain maximised throughout the game. Maybe there is a mod conflict which triggers that behaviour.