Installer sugestion

Hello Aslain

Just wanted to say great job on the progress you've done over the last couple of patches but I was wondering if there is any way your able to add some kinda icon next to new mods you put into your installer since the last update? Sometimes i have a great set up and then a new patch comes out and it takes a while for me to find all the mod i had. Hopefully this would not only help me but others. 

Thank you

All your mod selections are remembered, and you can always look in the file: _Aslains_Installer_CompList.log in the WoT folder.

Reading the changelog can show what is new/updated/removed.

Adding icons next to new things would be an extra workload for Aslain, that he doesn't really need, when he has the changelog.

• 4 weeks later...

If you know someone who knows how to add these extra icons for updated/new mods I am very welcome, currently I don't know anyone who can do this, even OMC guys don't have it.

...you want have an Icon behind the Mini-Mod in the list where you can choose the Mods ?

There is a Way....behind the Mod name set a Picture in 16x16 px like in Teamspeak but it must upload with the installer too:

a%20installer%20new%20pic.png

NEW - Picture by me: http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa328/funwave1/support/new.jpg

UPDATED - Picture by me: http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa328/funwave1/support/update.jpg

Aslain I dont know how you manage the string for this mod-installer also the child section of Renegade/child1 Renegade/Child2 ...

So I think to put the picture behind the name by <get...> should work...

happy modding ;)