Master_XH's style 2 = rqay8o8.png

Master_XH's style 3 = rqay8o8.png

Master_XH's style 4 = rqay8o8.png

Master_XH's style 5 = rqay8o8.png

Witblitz - Super Mini = rqay8o8.png

vito74m's (not updated for 9.8) = rqay8o8.png

"Best Icons Ever" by Grandorf = rqay8o8.png

WoT's original icons = rqay8o8.png :P :P

You probably need to mention what icon it is... as there are MANY different ones.

You're right, I should have restated it in the subject. My bad. BTW Aslain, thanks for all the hard work, I have been using your pack for aprox 3 years now, and you just keep getting better and better.

• Administrator

>>> prudenter_98.7z = Download failed: File not found (404) <<<

Regular (built-in) = rqay8o8.png

Classical = rqay8o8.png &  BGtNrua.png

Master_XH's style 1 = rqay8o8.png

Master_XH's style 2 = rqay8o8.png

Master_XH's style 3 = rqay8o8.png

Master_XH's style 4 = rqay8o8.png

Master_XH's style 5 = rqay8o8.png

Witblitz - Super Mini = rqay8o8.png

vito74m's (not updated for 9.8) = rqay8o8.png

"Best Icons Ever" by Grandorf = rqay8o8.png

WoT's original icons = rqay8o8.png  :P :P

Erm did you mean you see my icon when you install all these icons? Super weird, since many of them are updated. Add logs if possible, for example when you install Best icons ever or Wots original.

ps. fixed prudenter 404

Erm did you mean you see my icon when you install all these icons? Super weird, since many of them are updated. Add logs if possible, for example when you install Best icons ever or Wots original.

I realized after going to bed that I should probably have written something more than just posting the images.

Since he didn't say which one it was, I went through and installed all of them one by one, and searching for "Pershing", and looking for pictures that had a 7-tier marker, and I think those were all I found.

(Note: I did not check them ingame... it's simply install and do a filename search.. to try and help locate the problem)

Think I know, I rarely remove icons, I only add new/updated ones, what you see is old pershing icon that is not being used anywhere.

Yeah, I figured that was the case :) Was hoping it could locate the problem for you though... but I guess we need the OP to say what icon pack it is.

He replied to my post about not mentioning what it was... but he didn't say which one in that post either :P

You're right, I should have restated it in the subject. My bad. BTW Aslain, thanks for all the hard work, I have been using your pack for aprox 3 years now, and you just keep getting better and better.

So - which icon pack is it? :P

Went through the 37 packed icon files I had in the DLC cache after the previous test, also downloaded Wizard's contour icons seperate from his forum post, as a baseline.

What I found is; usa-A35_Pershing.png is the Pershing's filename used.

The following packs has usa-A35_Pershing.png included with a VII (tier 7) marker:

Aslains_classical_98 - two files:

\Aslains_classical_98\res_mods\mods\shared_resources\xvm\res\contouricons\contour\

\Aslains_classical_98\res_mods\mods\shared_resources\xvm\res\contouricons\regular\

The following packs does NOT have a usa-A35_Pershing.png (due to being outdated):

vito74m_contour_icons_963

Note: Installing one pack, without anything else selected, also seems to install a Pershing icon with tier 7 marker (the built-in contour icons being installed alongside the others?), in a "regular" folder, where the icons from the pack is in Ally and Enemy folders.

Selected components:
      -------------------[ Aslain's XVM mod v4.4.12 ]------------------------------------------
         Vehicle Contour Icons
            Master_XH's (english version) [DLC]
               style 1

I think the culprit is the built-in regular pack, and classical 98.
  • Administrator

My icons are forced to be installed always, no matter what you select, then are overwritten by selected iconset. You shall see my icons in other iconsets ony In case that selected iconset has missing icons (not updated to current client version).

I did it intentionaly, so I can see what icons are actually missing, otherwise you would see just grey contour icons of unknown tank.

I can turn this off tho.

No no - don't turn it off :) I know why it's there.. I'm just trying to help figure out what the causes are.

So it looks like it's the Classical 98 pack, it contains 1-2 of the wrong icon. (the Pershing, that is)

Hehe... actually... (just tested it) the built-in pack is the culprit as well... check the usa-A35_Pershing.png in that :P

Sorry, when I saw the post by Quaksen, I figured the images showed it there, as I saw them as tier 7 in the pics, but you guys are on the right track, I use the default Aslain Icon pack. Let me know if you need a new replay.

My post didn't show it that well, since the image from the built-in pack was getting installed alongside those different packs :)