Issue with the damage report after the match in the interface

PLEASE READ THIS TOPIC ALL THE WAY DOWN BEFORE YOU TAKE ANY ACTION!

Like you all know so far that we have the issue with the damage report after the match in the game interface. (see the picture)

So I've made this topic, to inform you all on the following.

Yesterday I sent ticket to wot customer service center with this question:

"After releasing patch 9.8...from the game is removed damage report after the match, apropos damage report does not appear no more "no premium - with premium". Could you tell me will that be fixed in some micro patch or not?"

Today I got the following answer:

"Dear Commander,
Thank you for contacting us.
I am sorry you have problems with the interface.
Usually, a situation like this one is related to mods or corrupted game files.

Please get rid of all your MODS. 

After you have deleted all your MODS, if the issue still persists, please, delete the game preferences and cached data.
To do so, press "Windows+R", and then type in the box "%appdata%" and the look for the Wargaming folder. (If you are using Windows XP, please access through here: "C:\Documents and settings\"Username"\ApplicationData\wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks"). 

Make sure to delete all the folders inside and the .xml preferences file. 
You can do it as well automatically by running the program at the link: http://dl-support.wargaming.net/wot/ru/updates/wot_pref.zip
If no luck so far, please delete the game and download it again from our website:http://worldoftanks.eu/en/update
This should do to prevent more issues like this one. 
Additionally, if there's anything else you may require assistance with, please let us know.
Kind regards,
Nestor Menta
Wargaming.net Customer Service Representative"

After that I've removed xvm mods, dmg report haven't been shown then I've deleted everything in the Wargaming folder and after that my game client won't start. Showing loading screen after that game minimize itself and I can't get it up again.

SO UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT DELETE NOTHING!

Then I sent them replay:
"I've done like you told me to do in your answer;

Please get rid of all your MODS." 
...done that, damage report after the match still haven't show...

then I have done this like you said:
"To do so, press "Windows+R", and then type in the box "%appdata%" and the look for the Wargaming folder. Make sure to delete all the folders inside and the .xml preferences file."
...done that as well and now my client won't start!!
Now I have to download the game completely for start!!
Why did you gave such an advice??"

I get replay on the as well:

"thank you for contacting the Wargaming Support for your request.

We provided us 2 Screenshots that showed a Mod indicating some details, we are not the creators of Mods and do not support them in any fashion. Since that, your need to remove the mods is a standard turn for you to find one that is working. 
It is USER GENERATED CONTENT and we are not providing support for that. Please ask the community to assist in finding a working version. If I can help you in any further cases, don’t hesitate to contact us again.
Kind Regards,
Daniel Boone

...and my reply on that one was:

"Hello again!

Like I said in my previous reply, MODS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM in this matter!
I have removed all the xvm mods from my game completely and damage report in the interface after the match still HAVEN'T BEEN SHOWN! Thank you once again, I hope we will resolve this problem because I'm not the only one with this problem, with and without the mods. Almost forgot, I'm using SD client (If that info could help) and windows 7 64 bit."

so now I'm waiting reply on this as well  :)

and like you all see, they are claiming that the problem is within the xvm mod.

but like I said in the shoutbox I won't let this go, no matter what, and when I bite something I do not let go so easily because I have a feeling that they giving us an automated response on any problem!

Now, please folks do not bite my head off on this, I'm only doing this to try to resolve this problem

I hope you'll understand.

Tnx!

post-1943-0-93357800-1434046114_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

DO NOT contact WoT about ANYTHING if you have even ONE SINGLE Mod installed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will only get their standard "YOU have MODS Installed, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME you BAD disgusting person, you" form letter. 

I have gotten this "form letter" like 5 times now ... and YES I must be a slow learner ... what can I say, twice should of been enough?  ..  lol

After all, I am not just your average ordinary dummy ... I am an Extraordinary dummy.

WHY couldn't they of just told me it was broken in the first place, since they already knew they had a problem with it, why, why, why did they have to send me

down the "YOU HAVE MODS" path?????????????????????????

Bitches.txt

post-1010-0-30819200-1434050064_thumb.jp

post-1010-0-36833300-1434050084_thumb.jp

post-1010-0-70105900-1434050110_thumb.jp

post-1010-0-05580700-1434050126_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

I can only imagine if they see you have mods, they are like "nice I don't have to investigate that customers issue", then copy and paste from mods usage template.

because of that I won't let go of this..  :)  ;)  :rolleyes:

:blink: one more answer on my last question:

"Thank you for your reply

In some cases, some items might not be visible due to mods installed along the game.
So please uninstall all mods (if any) and the game itself then re-install it again from scratch (without mods) then write back to us to tell how it went.

If your issue continues please share a WGcheck report with us.
This report will allow us to see the characteristics of your computer and to understand better why you are having this issue.
Details on how to generate a report can be found on this page: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/Knowledgebase/Article/View/521/18/

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us again.
Good luck on the battlefield.

Best regards,
Bülent Decarli

Good Luck 2 you, Sir. BUT...You will NEVER make past the Mod Censor stage. I have tried and tried and they will not budge until you respond to them with non-Modded files, screen shots, etc., etc.

That is why I keep a copy of the game that I just have to re-name to" /Games " and deal with them from that games file.  In your case, just how bloody does your head have to be until you realize the wall is only going to stay the same?

This is how I deal with it now:

post-1010-0-82571200-1434051587_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

In your case, just how bloody does your head have to be until you realize the wall is only going to stay the same?

thank you for your support :)

and you made me laugh on this (your quote) lol  :D well until it fall off mate :) that's how stubborn I am  :lol:  :D

• Administrator

holy shit...I probably step them on sore thumb because just now I have been suspended from in game chat until June 16....omfg lol lol  :)  I love those guys from wot  :wub:

What? Instead of helping you, they moderated you? :/ I have no words to say.....

Could of been worse... they could of BANNED you from the whole game for a week!  SO, just be a good little boy, keep your mouth shut, ONLY color in-between the lines, and in a week they will let you play with the other little kiddies in the sandbox. 

Could of been worse... they could of BANNED you from the whole game for a week!  SO, just be a good little boy, keep your mouth shut, ONLY color in-between the lines, and in a week they will let you play with the other little kiddies in the sandbox. 

true...lucky me :) lol

I'm going to do just like they said in this mssg....just to see what answer will be...  :) I've removed the game and the mods too so now I'm going to instal the game from the scratch...

"Nicole Smith Yesterday at 20:19

Good evening,

thank you for your quick reply. In order to investigate your issue and to give you the best possible assistance, please download the following program:

http://dl-support.wargaming.net/wot/ru/wgcheck/WGCheck_EU.zip

Mark all the checkboxes, let the program run and afterwards send us the WGCheckLog.wgc (you will find it in your World of Tanks folder)
This gives us all the information we need to further assist you with your problem.
 We are waiting for your reply.

Kind regards,

Nicole Smith

I sent them all necessary data they've asked and here is their final answer...  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:   :angry:  

"Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us.
Please be aware that the vanilla game client, does not include any kind of information about the damage done in the main battle report screen.

This display was provided by a modification. To see the detailed report, please open the detailed report tab.

Should you have more questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.
See you on the battlefield!

With kind regards,

Luke Vos

• Upvote 1

I replay them with this mssg....

Hello!

Now tell me is this some kind of a bad joke????

I send five messages regarding the problem with the damage report in the interface.

AND THIS IS YOUR ANSWER!!??

You've been misleading me the whole time and due to that period you were pulling me
for my nose and making a fool out of me!!

I've spent too much of my personal time to correspondence with you!! In every your answer, you gave me some task I must do knowing that nothing will help!!

And now when you have exhausted all the possible copy-paste forms you gave me this type of an answer!!! "(Please be aware that the vanilla game client does not include any kind of information about the damage done in the main battle report screen.)" and you still won't admit that the problem is with the patch 9.8!! Please tell me do you consider me for a fool or ignorant person???

In the patch 9.7 the damage report after the match in the interface was shown every time no matter is it clean client or client with integrated mods!!

Hellooo, did you even read the previous correspondence regarding the problem!?

During my correspondence with your so called Customer Service Representative I've spent too much of my personal time as well as the extra internet traffic that cost me money due to unnecessary download!!

I'm your client/customer for God sake!!
I'm spending money on this game, on your products, and this is how you treat me!?
Shame this is all I could say....SHAME!!

Thank very much for nothing!!
In the future, I will never contact you again to waste my time on yours copy-paste answers!
And I'm seriously thinking to delete your game and never play it again, all because of your treatment to me and to all others that are your customers!!

Best regards!
Have a nice day!
Sure I won't have one after this type of your reply!

• Upvote 1