Stuck on Synchronizing Discounts

Hello Aslain: I am trying to log in to play a bit of WOT, and I am stuck in the loading screen. Somehow it stuck in this option synchronizing discounts. I had no issues yesterday, so in case there was an update with the Aslain mod pack, I updated it, and it still giving me the same problem. I also did do the clean catche and content of DLC in the updated file you post a couple minutes ago. I then again restalled it, and I am still having the issues.

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

post-7808-0-42084300-1434126222_thumb.pn

"ERROR:   File "res_mods/0.9.6/....""

Clean up that res_mods folder, go into it and delete ALL files/folders, and then install the modpack again.

(Just going by the python.log, don't know if it actually prevents the game from running..)

• Administrator

How can that be Aslain, I unistall all the mods, and the game starts up. It has to be something related to the mods.

I have no answer for you, for me it works, something wrong on your pc maybe. If you have time, remove mods one by one.

• 11 months later...

same here:

ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (scripts/common/Event.py, 46):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scripts/common/Event.py", line 44, in __call__
  File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/framework/managers/containers.py", line 543, in __loader_onViewLoaded
  File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/framework/entities/DisposableEntity.py", line 18, in create
  File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/daapi/view/lobby/hangar/Hangar.py", line 69, in _populate
  File "mod_reloading_command", line 224, in New_Hangar__updateAll
  File "mod_calculator_rankings_battle", line 1123, in New_Hangar__updateAll
  File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/daapi/view/lobby/hangar/Hangar.py", line 293, in __updateAll
  File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/daapi/view/lobby/hangar/Hangar.py", line 158, in __updateCarouselVehicles
  File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/daapi/view/lobby/hangar/TankCarousel.py", line 365, in updateVehicles
  File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/daapi/view/meta/TankCarouselMeta.py", line 170, in as_updateVehiclesS
Exception: PyGFxValue - Failed to invoke method as_updateVehicles.

ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/shared/utils/scheduled_notifications.py", line 78, in _onNotification
ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/shared/utils/scheduled_notifications.py", line 81, in __processNotification
ERROR: TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
WARNING: [WARNING] (scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py, 232): Client couldn't read file. (EOFError(), 'NB2HI4B2F4XWGZJOO5XXE3DEN5THIYLONNZS4ZLVF5SGG33OOQXWG3DBNZZS6ZLNMJWGK3LTF42TAMBQGA3DMOJXF5SW2YTMMVWV6NRUPA3DIX3UMFXGWLTQNZTQ====')