Quests Extended v2.02 by spoter not working!

With the latest update (v4.4.25) I have some issues with the Quests Extended mod by spoter....

I reseted the installation like you said in post of reporting a bug.

When selecting the missions (See shot_001.jpg). Everything is oke..... When leaving the game and come back, I have to do it again.... (see shot_002.jpg)

I have Ignore finished series selected as well...

Any ideas?

[EDIT} It is even worse!!! Dont use it guys!!!!!

When selecting the new mission, it automatically goes back to the one you didnt do with honors!!!

post-71-0-62033100-1434809064_thumb.jpg

post-71-0-36241000-1434809171_thumb.jpg

I even did a clean install. Handpicked all the files and deleted them myself. Just to make sure I had everything removed. I installed the modpack version 23 and even in this 1 it is there.....

Like I said. Pick a new quest, go in game and the older 1 (without the honors) is selected again!...

this post is viewed 30 times and no reaction from people who also have it  :(

@ Quaksen - I thought I knew what you ment, but I don't. What and when about the Alt+2 keys? When do I press them?

Here are some pics about the issue:

shot_006.jpgI have the FV207 arty selected and clicked the quests.....

The I click on the M53/M55 arty and everything is gone!!!

shot_007.jpg

Did a new install of modpack WITHOUT the quests mod.... It all works fine!

Thx for the replay and help...

Never seen these screenshots on my screen.

No I don't use the Vehicle Exp Extended, simple because I have everything on paper in front of me.... (made a spreadsheet of all the tanks and what I need to grind for it, works better for me).

Thx for the replay and help...

Never seen these screenshots on my screen.

No I don't use the Vehicle Exp Extended, simple because I have everything on paper in front of me.... (made a spreadsheet of all the tanks and what I need to grind for it, works better for me).

I suggest using it, since the two mods work together, creating the UI thingie that is in my screenshot, so you can see what you pick :)

(Pretty sure it's that, anyways.. try it :D )

I will try it and if it doesn't work I uninstall this mod, because now without it it works good (but I have to manually select the missions)

Never had this issue before, so it is strange! Like I sad I don't use the vehicle Exp Extended because it looks so messy in the garage.... and it doesn't add anything useful to me.

You'll hear from me.

Ok it works fine now.

BUT! I don't want/ need the vehicle exp extended, simply because it doesn't make sense to me.

Can I make it look like the vehicle is elite? (see screenshots)

shot_008.jpgshot_009.jpg

I can life with the idea of having the quests on screen in the garage but not the vehicle info... (I make screenshots a lot for my youtube channel, and want them to be as clean possible)

what file(s) do I need to adjust?

Thx again for your help....

P.S. This issue wasn't there in the beginning (also the alt keys and the mission on screen in the garage). The Quests Extended was an stand alone mod and now it looks like a mod that needs the vehicle exp extended mod....

• Administrator

Make it like this:

<vehicle_exp_extended.xml>
	<setup>
		<module_vehicle_exp_extended>	true	</module_vehicle_exp_extended>
		<debug>	false	</debug>
		<CalculateWithFreeXp>	false	</CalculateWithFreeXp>
		<CalculateModuleXpNeded>	false	</CalculateModuleXpNeded>
		<elite_status>	false	</elite_status>
		<next_tanks>	false	</next_tanks>
		<tank_params>	false   </tank_params>
		<potapov_quests>	true	</potapov_quests>
		<potapov_quests_class_only>	true	</potapov_quests_class_only>
		<status>	0	</status>
		<HotKeyTooltips>	true	</HotKeyTooltips>
		<show_conditions_string>	true	</show_conditions_string>
		<show_quest_title_string>	true	</show_quest_title_string>
		<show_ignoring_completed_series_string>	true	</show_ignoring_completed_series_string>
		<show_secondary_quest_info_forcibly>	false	</show_secondary_quest_info_forcibly>
		<other_language>	true	</other_language>
	</setup>
</vehicle_exp_extended.xml>

LOL!!

Thx you both... Will try and mess with it. If it doesn't work I'll update the modpack  :D

Tried it and it was a complete success!!! Everything looks good BUT......

The text is outside my screen, see screenshot...

shot_010.jpg

Damn, weird, maybe it happens when you turn off too many things, Spoter should know it...

In this case I will not touch it for now.

I guess it is an alignment issue....

Attached file is a pdf with the mods I use....

Vehicle Contour Icons - set to J1mbo's but I always wait for the Artasan's icons. You had them onces in your modpack but the guy is to slow making new onces (I guess)...

http://worldoftanks.curseforge.com/wot-mods/aciym/

Anyway thx again guys....

aslain_modpack.pdf

update - I installed the new update (27) and it works..... Did only the Quests mod, not the vehicle exp extended.

Few things that don't!!

* - The text is still going off the screen (no hard return) and therefore unreadable. (my screen res is 1920x1080px, see screenshot earlier reply)

* - The mod only works if the conditions is set to Primary. Select Primary and secondary conditions and the trouble starts all over again!! (this topic issue of missions starting to change!!)

*- There is still some code (i guess it is code) visible behind the mission number (LT-13: The Key to Victory (Personal/Platoon) (min lvl#5)

• Administrator

Too bad, clumsy spoter coding, and he is slow with fixing things, he suppose to fix this, but it's not. I guess he is more focusing on the other mod that he want to sell, that tells you all these things life in battle, dynamicaly.