Banned for breaking game rules chapter 4 part 06

Hello tankers 

Me and many other players got banned friday at the same TIME for 14 days . I sent ticket and received a copy /paste result like all the others players . I subbmited another one and they said i was investigated and they will not lift my ban . How in the world i can know what not to do in the future if i dont even know  what  i did wrong when they dont want to give any info on why i got banned .

I have been using Aslains mod pack for over a year and im not using the auto aim mods or other vision mods that are banned on other servers .

I dont even know what to do because they keep replying with same copy paste answer resolving nothing . This says a lot about their customer support.

This i outrageus for being a player who invested time and money into this game helping them grow..

Maybe if i was banned for insults i would believe it cuz anyone sooner or later says something in chat regarding his team... 

But really banning a premium using player with almost 1500 wn8 for botting is very believable ..

• Downvote 2

Your post is unclear. Were you banned in the GAME or in the forums? On the NA or EU servers?

4.06. Intentionally exploiting the physics system to damage an allied tank. This includes, but is not limited to, pushing an allied tank into line of fire, pushing allied tanks off of cliffs, bridges, into water, etc.

The key word in this rule is allied. You (and others) were banned for either team damage, team kill, and or pushing/blocking allied tanks. What happened?

#valentyn666

Hi

WGs way of doing things gets people angry.

Basically you are guilty until proven innocent. 

The banning system has become very automated, 

so if you and your platoon/team reach a certain point 

of chatprofanity, team/enemy complaints you get an 

autoban. This makes it hard to figure out why. 

14 days seems long if its first time. 

You have to just take it as a vacation, like a time off. 

Open a secondary account and go sealclubbing   :ph34r:

4.06. Intentionally exploiting the physics system to damage an allied tank. This includes, but is not limited to, pushing an allied tank into line of fire, pushing allied tanks off of cliffs, bridges, into water, etc.

Maybe somebody has sent some videos? That takes time to investigate. 

14 days do seem to be backed by good evidence.

• Administrator

I am more upset on the fact that i got banned and i dont even know why.  This is the thing that really bothers me . Lets say i go back to playing after this ban and i get permanently banned again because the same reason doing God knows what and im not even aware of it .

At least they could provide something like : You have been banned for using software interfering with our game or illegal mods or something like that .. 

This bothers me the most...

• Administrator

Dear Commander,

A technical error in our bot & cheat detection system has accidentally banned multiple accounts – yours included, which should not have received any sanction. We are sincerely sorry for this mistake and any inconvenience that we have caused you. Please be assured, we have taken actions to avoid similar mistakes in the future and we have made changes to our internal workflows to ensure action is taken more swiftly in the future. As a token of gratitude for your continuous support and in compensation for the inconvenience we caused, your account has been credited with 10 days of premium time and 2500 gold. 

Sincerely

My initial reply was "oh okay so nothing could possibly go wrong but it did anyway". Seems like wargaming is growing ever more cocky...

Hehe, yeah... I guess all of their support ticket monkeys were replying with the default copy/paste story :P