VBA and stats

I do not currently do that as of yet, but have thought about doing so for some time, to have a real time (or close to) update  on statistics for my personal use  and compare to my friends.

I am pretty good with excel, just not sure how to tie in with WG for information.

I'm at the point in Excel where it will contact WG. and get all of my stats, but it pops up a dialog box.  I need to know how to make VBA tell WG that I want to download the file.  Once I get that figured out I know how to parse the JSOD file and pop it straight into Excel.  My plan is to do that every night when I'm done playing.....then I can plot my progress.

The interesting thing is that I can query WG manually with my browser, and it returns the data on screen (which is what I'd like to see).  However, when I issue the exact same query from VBA, WG  makes me choose to download the file instead of showing it to me.

How are you with Algebra?

I used to be very good with Algebra, but like all other things, if you don't use it, you lose it.

Having said that, Algebra is kind of like riding a bicycle, you might be rusty but you can still struggle through.

:)

What kind of problem you having with GET? are you getting an error of some kind or just a #VALUE?

What is the syntax you are using right now?