Battle not starting

This is basically the same issue someone posted about in June. I get to the battle loading screen, but the loading bar below the rosters goes all the way to the end and stops, but I never load into battle. I can hear the countdown and hear sounds of battle, and get updates when people die, but I stay staring at the load in screen.

I've also tried installing the latest nightly version of XVM over the top of the version put in by the installer in case that was the issue, but it didn't make a difference. If I kill the WOT process and swap to a blank 0.9.9 folder and rename the existing file, I can go back into tanks and get into the match and play. If I kill the process and try getting back in with mods still there, I get the same type of inability to load as I get when starting from the beginning. Same error happens with different tank types and on different maps, too.

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

Edited by Limekiller

having the same issue, I posted in the old thread as well

its also being discussed on the WoT forum

I was wondering if it may be an issue with resolution since there was a problem with 2560x1600 in the last patch, wondering if its the culprit this time as well.

Confirmed from python.log. Locastan's HP pool bar causes some irrecoverable error at battle loading. Iow., can hear sounds from the battle but just loading screen showing. The second option HP pool (arma-something) works.

Edited by tweeek

I had the same issue yesterday so I decided to troubleshoot. I found that the addons for Team HP Pool were causing the issues. I disabled HP Bar by Locastan but left every other mod enabled. This seemed to solve the issue for me as I have not had a problem entering games since. I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...