Gnomefathers sound pack

I like the way the gnome fathers guns sounds are ,and the good long range echo ,I see they were removed from the mod pack ,are they going to be put back in? right now there is only 2 choices ,also if I do the gnomefathers sound pack separately will that conflict with the entire mod pack?

going to try picos sound pack ,but as I recall the last time I used it ,it sounded sort of flakey

By the way is that reload maker in text working for everyone? I dont see the one i had anymore 

Thanks

Edited by godzillarex

I like the way the gnome fathers guns sounds are ,and the good long range echo ,I see they were removed from the mod pack ,are they going to be put back in? right now there is only 2 choices ,also if I do the gnomefathers sound pack separately will that conflict with the entire mod pack?

going to try picos sound pack ,but as I recall the last time I used it ,it sounded sort of flakey

By the way is that reload maker in text working for everyone? I dont see the one i had anymore 

Thanks

you can edit the config change from new to old marker (big)