Help in locating the definition of some code I would like to modify in my XVM config

I've already made my own colour scale by modifying the code in the colors.xc file in \res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain and have moved around the positions a bit in carousel.xc, but I would like to change two more things which I have not been able to find yet.

The first thing is the colour scheme for the mark of excellence in the carousel, i.e. the damage ratio over the last 100 games that awards a gun mark at 65/85/95%. I would like to redefine when the number changes colour so it fits in with my colour scheme better, but I can't find where it's defined.

The second thing is to find where XVM shows some stats like WN8, efficiency, average tier etc. and colours the win rate on each tank in the service record. I've drawn a picture to illustrate what I mean in another thread: http://i.imgur.com/ibdR9Ww.png. For whatever reason, my client does not show this information to me anymore (it hasn't for a while now) and I can't figure out why. Does anyone know which part of code or even which file defines whether this loads or not? I've already asked in another thread and Aslain has confirmed that my setup should show these stats: 

• Downvote 1

Going to bump this instead of posting the thread again, as I think Aslain was on holiday when I originally posted.

If I can find where the code is that puts the stats in one's service history, I should be able to find out why mine is not working.

I've been looking around and tried my luck with "userInfo.xc"

{
  "userInfo": {
    // Initial page (1, 2, 3, 4).
    "startPage": 1,

"sortColumn": -5,
    // true - Show extra data in profile (experimental)

"showExtraDataInProfile": true,
    // true - Enable filter tanks in hangar by default.
    "showXTEColumn": true,
    "inHangarFilterEnabled": false,
    // true - Show filters on tanks.
    "showFilters": true,
    // true - Set the default focus to the filter text input
    "filterFocused": true,
    // TODO: description of the substitutions (+all, -premium, ...)
    // default value of the filter
    "defaultFilterValue": ""
  }
}

"showExtraDataInProfile" was set to false before, but I've just changed it to true to see if it fixes the problem, but I've not noticed any changes in-game.

Hi

Sorry for us not replying. Carousel.xc is kinda separate.

Have not thought about it but here is a link:

http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/19519-marks-of-excellence-percentage-in-carousel/

We had a similar case with player Clinkenweird. He figured out a new vay to change colors 

since they seem to be static at Korean Random.

http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/2933-luchs-incorrect-average-damage-color/

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure whether I can edit the title, but I've solved my problem.

I added this code into my colors.xc file

// Dynamic color by damage rating (marks of excellence)

"damageRating": [
      { "value":  30, "color": ${"def.colorRating.0"} },
      { "value":  50, "color": ${"def.colorRating.1"} },
      { "value":  65, "color": ${"def.colorRating.2"} },
      { "value":  75, "color": ${"def.colorRating.3"} },
      { "value":  80, "color": ${"def.colorRating.4"} },
      { "value":  85, "color": ${"def.colorRating.5"} },
      { "value":  90, "color": ${"def.colorRating.6"} },
      { "value":  95, "color": ${"def.colorRating.7"} },
      { "value":  98, "color": ${"def.colorRating.8"} },
      { "value": 101, "color": ${"def.colorRating.9"} }
    ],

If anyone else is trying to replicate this, the colours that "def.colorRating.X" is referring to are defined at the top of this same file, found in \World of Tanks\res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain. I don't remember what the default colours are called, but the easiest way to do this is to just copy another section from the same file, for example the win rate section, and just rename it to the damageRating section. You don't need 10 entries in the scale, I just modified Aslain's colour scheme myself to have a 10 colour scale.

Thanks for the help, Grandorf.

Edited by Entropy