4.8 Not working

First I was getting the paths issue and DLed the path fix and that worked to get the game started. Now the game will load almost to login then go black screen. I unistalled the mods the tried to get back on then the paths issue accured again. Tried doing the fix for paths and wouldn't work. Now I put the mods back on and goes right into the game but still black screen issues.

What do you mean by misterious patch? For the mod ? Or the game?

Edit nvm I am smoked lol yeah we had a ninja 56mb or something today totally seems to have disabled mods right now so I dont know what happened. Clean reinstall of game happening right now so I guess we have to wait for you to get that patch too.

Edited by itsthextreme

0.4.0.6 was a NA micro-patch (about 56Mb if I remember correctly) they added yesterday.

Removing Eye of Sauron and renameing the 0.4.0.5 folder to 0.4.0.6 fixes the black screen issues.

o/ Hiya Aslain, haven't seen you since the server split in CB tanks.  :)

It appears to be an NA server problem. Downloaded 4.08, then I had to either manually change 4.05 xml file download manually or change the name of the 4.05 res mod folder to 4.06. After I did all that then it would load to black screen and go no further. Is this an attempt by WG to stop the res mods from being used? I have tried this 4 times today and until I can get a fix I am going to have to play without the mods i guess.

Can you try this out on an NA server with your newest server change mod Aslain?