Dumadidak Black Hangar...

I love the Dumadidak Black Hangar and installed it again but what I don't like it all the various versions of it! But ok. I understands that some people do like that.

Is there in anyway a solution to have that ugly button in the lower left corner removed and into the other button where you also can find the replay manager?

And why do I get the WG hangar instead (when launching the game) because I had the black hangar selected last night?

When installing I selected the Dumadidak Black Hangar and not the Hangar manager "Hangman" with few built-in garages.

P.S. The mod crashes when a tank is ingame and you select other garages

post-71-0-99897700-1439456806_thumb.jpg

ok... then I will remove the Dumadidak hangar.... Not worth it to mess up my garage with another useless button. Replays manager is much more important to me.

I'll google how to have his garage alone, without the rest of his mod! The Dumadidak hangar changes even when going to another server!!!! So I have to press that ugly button 8 times to get the hangar I want  :(