Game problem but not necessarily modpack related

So my issue is that I sometimes randomly slow load into battle. Not on a specific map and not every match. ie. I can run 5 matches fine then slow load on the 6th fine for 3 then slow load again for match 10 and 11. Typically I load in with 18-20 seconds left on the battle timer. When I slow load I enter the game 40 seconds to a minute and a half into the battle. 

Does this suggest the issue is ISP related or hardware related? My machine is all new components except I'm using the original HD I don't know if my hard drive is potentially bottle necking things or not.

Thoughts and or suggestions please.

Cheers,

Atlin 

Any number of issues can cause this specific type of problem. I have noticed an increase in load times as well when I introduced mods to my WoT installation. The more mods you add, the higher the load times usually become. It all depends on how the mods work and how they operate (resource management). Needless to say it's hard to pinpoint the exact origin of the problem and can only be found by a lot of trial and error.

Since the problem is usually sporadic, I've not been willing to spend time on this myself as of yet, nor will I do so in the immediate future.