10 Seconds sixth sense

Can you add that the 6th sense icon appear the 10 seconds of you appear spotted please? Im usually in Team Speak with friends or with music and the Metal Gear with extra sound at 10 sec its not enough for me and maybe lots of people more. Ty!

• Administrator

The issue is that mod is based on gui_settings.xml, and this file is different for every server. If I include this mod as it is, it will overwrite your settings, and you may end up buying gold on EU server instead of your native one.

Possible solution to use different gui_settings.xml for different servers, which can be codded into the installer but.....I'm not a big fan of this modification, it's SO INNACURATE and is giving only illusionary sense of security. Played with both extra sound and extended icon display, and seriously, no use.... it gave me nothing, but false security.

• Upvote 1

You deleted my last reply to this topic? :/

The servers had to be rolled back due to some strange errors. Everyone who posted during the period of time that the errors were plauging the server had their posts removed... it wasn't Aslain being picky; it was a server-wide rollback in order to resolve the problems with the website. My posts were removed, your posts were removed... everyone's.

Oh im sorry. Well,so im going to rewrite it:

Can you add that the sixth sense appear that 10 secs please? i really want it, can you add it, say me how i can do it or something else please? i play allways in EU server