Session Stats Never Track Expenses For Me

Just recently switched to your modpack...and it's fantastic.  The crazy thing is, I have also used Yassen session stats in the past (from another modpack) and for some reason it never tracked the cost of repairs/shells during the sesssion.  Everything else works great but I never know how much I have made, or lost, during the session.  It shows actual profit...but no expenses lol.

Ok, so not the end of the world, but can anyone tell me what I could possibly be doing wrong?  I really thought switching to a different modpack would solve it...but no luck so far.

Thanks again and I really enjoy all the options in your pack!

• Downvote 1

Thanks but I haven't been fighting any CW battles lately. Is it tied to being in a clan and if they are fighting?  We haven't even been playing much on the new global map at all.  Every day I reset stats, or now it happens automatically every morning with your pack, but same issue remains....no expenses. 

I tracked this down in the res_mods / 9.9 / scripts / client / mods / stats folder and removed the file named cache_json.

Same results lol.  Expenses still aren't being tracked.  How crazy is that?  So most players have this work usually?  I really appreciate your help and like I said before, not a big deal.  But it would be nice to get this working.

Thanks!

I never check those other boxes...reset game settings or remove cache.  I simply check the first box to replace the folder.  Will that force me to go back and manually reset all of my current settings each time I update the mudpack?

Maybe that is the entire problem with my session stats?