Automatic repair

I have a problem; as soon i have something destroyed on my tanks, it's automatically repaired. I can't do it myself. Can you help me? Maybe i have to configure in modpack to resolve that. I would like to be able to chose what i want to repair.

Thx for reply

I do believe that the automatic repair is attached to the updated autoaim mod (the one that allows you to snap your reticle to tanks without being fully on them). If you read the mod description, it says something about repair kit or tracks and a "T". I find it extremely annoying, especially when I don't need/want to use my repair kit at that given moment.

Go into the config file: \res_mods\0.9.10\scripts\client\mods\autoaim_indicator.json

And make the following changes;

"addon-repair_with_T": {
        "devices": {
            "engine": ["destroyed"],
            "chassis": ["destroyed"]
        },
        "other_forcing_large_kit": {
            "engine": ["critical"],
            "ammoBay": ["critical"],
            "gun": ["critical", "destroyed"],
            "turretRotator": ["critical", "destroyed"]
        }, 

To:

"addon-repair_with_T": {
        "devices": {
        },
        "other_forcing_large_kit": {
        },

And it should prevent the repair feature from functioning.

Maybe only clearing the two under devices is enough.

Auto repair is prohibited on NA server, by the way.

"Script automated use of manually activated equipment. I.E. Automatic use of Manual Fire Extinguisher"

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/forum-151/announcement-104-policy-on-prohibited-modifications/

Yeah, the feature in Autoaim Indication+ should be legal though, since it's not automatic, but you still need to press a key, it doesn't activate things for you. :)

• Administrator

Auto repair is prohibited on NA server, by the way.

"Script automated use of manually activated equipment. I.E. Automatic use of Manual Fire Extinguisher"

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/forum-151/announcement-104-policy-on-prohibited-modifications/

Of course, that mod should not auto repair, but repair only after pressing T. It still make no sense to me why it was doing that to people.

• 7 years later...
  • Administrator
14 hours ago, Jalbs said:

I noticed some things like vision  doesnt repair. I assume because less important. I also notice it when healing a second loader. Otherwise it helps to keep focus

Do you know you are answering to an 8 years old topic that is most likely irrelevant in nowadays? 🙂