Enemy Reload Timer

Morning Aslain,

I have just updated the mod and I cannot for the life of me see a "switch' that would activate an enemy reload count down. <_<

When I am fired at by an enemy tank it used to appear bottom left of my screen, particularity helpful with arty. :unsure:

Maybe I am just having a senior moment, but I can't find it!

Regards

CornishPasty

Morning Aslain,

I have just updated the mod and I cannot for the life of me see a "switch' that would activate an enemy reload count down. <_<

When I am fired at by an enemy tank it used to appear bottom left of my screen, particularity helpful with arty. :unsure:

Maybe I am just having a senior moment, but I can't find it!

Regards

CornishPasty

Nope, its not there.........................

I use 'Info Panel' (under crosshair mods) in modpack.  It shows me reload time, gun type, armor thickness, weight, etc when I mark an enemy tank....I love it.

Hi 98.....Yea I use that....

But there was a mod, that when you were hit , there was a count down timer bottom left of screen which showed how much time you had before enemy was reloaded. Awesome when you were in tricky situations, gave to you time to relocate....I know most of the reload times, but just gave you that little more of a comfort when helping to relocate in regards to arty, or being able to hit the enemy before he reloads......

• 11 months later...