Modpack turned game into Polish (First-timer)

Hey, so pretty much the title says all, the modpack turned my game into Polish, I'm also a first timer user here,

I carefully went through the custom mods for at least a hour and I could swear I haven't selected anything to do with language change, nothing indicated me aswell that my game is about to change language upon install so I'm really not sure what happened, English is still the selected one in the launcher.

Thanks in advance :D,

Danijongo

post-9188-0-95356700-1442811896_thumb.pn

• Administrator

Hey, so pretty much the title says all, the modpack turned my game into Polish, I'm also a first timer user here,

I carefully went through the custom mods for at least a hour and I could swear I haven't selected anything to do with language change, nothing indicated me aswell that my game is about to change language upon install so I'm really not sure what happened, English is still the selected one in the launcher.

Thanks in advance :D,

Danijongo

Also check your selected mods, you simpy selected a mod that is changing game language, and it's tagged like that.

• Upvote 1

You need to post your log files.

See this thread (the sticky at the top of the forum section you posted in :P)

http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/9-how-to-report-a-bug-or-issue/

Also check your selected mods, you simpy selected a mod that is changing game language, and it's tagged like that.

Here are the logs,

By the way, is there a way to check all the mods I installed, like a list similar to the one in the installation?

How could I know if I installed something in polish, A reinstall maybe?

Danijongo

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Rozszerzone informacje by Nikodemsky (changes client language to Polish) :P

The CompList has the list you selected, a quick find/search in a notepad, for "polish" found it :) (for future reference)

You're right, I found it myself, 

What do I do in order to get rid of that, a total new installation?

Thanks a bunch btw :lol:

Edited by Danijongo

Yeah, a reinstall with your usual list, but untick the naughty mod, and remember to select clean install.

If you have edited any files manually after installation, remember to re-do those, or backup those files and copy them in afterwards.

Thank you so much! :D

Now everything works great, the installation remembered my selections, amazing! 

Thank you,

Case closed.