List of not working mods in 0.5.0.1

Aslain

OTM by Tracks_destroyer appears to be ok

Small multi-lined carousel appears to be ok

Dmg counter + clock causes battle to not load.

Contour Icons by deceaseddaisey causes mini-map to be blank and above ship dmg counter to not show dmg or hp loss.

Are there any files we NA users can send you to help move along the update so you are not waiting on the EU update?

Edited by Gourou

Yea, took out the damage counter and could get into battle. Deceaseddaisy is what made the ships not show up on minimap. So now the ships show up but the terrain on the minimap is not showing. lol. Tired now though so gonna figure it out later.

same here not working at all.logged on today game updated.ran uninstaller and clean install of latest version and nothing.i moved all files into new 5.0.1 folder everything shows up but wont let you into game just shows you on minimap and loading circle with maps name not there says ids_title instead.sux i cant fucntion without my goodies i need eye candy bro!

Aslain's ship contour icons not working - causes ship icons, and cap points, on minimap invisible/not present at all. (same as other ship contour icons it seems).

Minimap with ship name and last known position (style #3 at least) not working - also causes ship icons (and cap points) on minimap invisible/not present at all.

I am playing without those two mods atm, these all work:

Crosshari - Bowser Green Lemon

Camera mods - ship view zoom out more

Over Target Markers - version by Tracks_Destroyer

Clear Vision

Seems WG changed some code relating to the icons loading on the minimap, seeing as both these mods cause icons to not load on minimap.

Hope these code changes can be worked around with the mods - I miss my nice ship icons and nice minimap already :)

I noticed that there are changes to the minimap in the patch that include cap points and ship "blinking/flashing ring" when using the new broadcast Function keys. Perhaps that changes to incorporate these new flashing ring icons have something to do with the modded icons not showing up, etc.

Thanks for all your work Aslain.

Edited by Morphe42

Before reporting it here, make sure you have renamed folder 0.5.0.0 to 0.5.0.1 in res_mods,

OK, So i've uninstalled 4 times now and then I read this. I checked the folder and it has both so I called the 500-501 and the old 501 disapeared. Now it should work right?

It worked, except for all the mods that don't let you go into battle...

Edited by Stickpin

-ship contours by DeceasedDaisy

-crosshairs by Mebius Krab v3

-custom damage indicator & torpedo markers

-semi-transparent Minimap

So for me nothing is working

The ship contours (Major Renegade's V6 in my case) cause the minimap to go blank.

The Krab V3 crosshairs are working for me, as are Atmaxx's colored tracers, the extra zoom camera mod, and the Tracks_Destroyer OTM.

I turned off all of the 'various mods'; I'd seen a posting suggesting that the damage and in-battle clock mod was locking things; my original selection had the Fog Remover, Clear Vision, More visible torpedoes and splash hits, and the damage and in-battle clock, and with these selected, the client locked at the battle loading screen; after I deselected them, I got the blank minimap from the ship contours. None of the other mods I'd selected appear to have been problematic.