Carousel update 0.5.0.1

Hornethappy

The new carousel that WG implemented in 0.5.1.0 has changed the way the old mod works. I've been working on it since the public test, but haven't been able to make anything useful. I'll continue to work on it, but it may take quite a while.

If any other modders wish to give it a go, I'm all for it.

Edited by Hornethappy
  • Upvote 5
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

how can I edit the number of ships which are displaed in one row?

I have too many ships in the first row (11), so I have to scroll ---  but in the second row are only two   .....  

would like to change it in 8 and 5  :-)

any advise for me??

Thx !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The new carousel that WG implemented in 0.5.1.0 has changed the way the old mod works. I've been working on it since the public test, but haven't been able to make anything useful. I'll continue to work on it, but it may take quite a while.

If any other modders wish to give it a go, I'm all for it.

There have been no requests or posts from players wanting the old style of the mod back, so I'm not going to devote much time to this any longer. I was hoping to make the old style compatible with the new filters but that's proving to be harder than I thought. If I do eventually get it to work, I'll update this post again.