official mod list for the RU server

"Oh wait, we are too lazy to even be creative so we ran out to the various forums and grabbed the already existing mods.. packaged them up and created our own modpack!"

Jesus Christ how can they be any less imaginative? Repackage the mods already available in their own installer.. bravo. I bet that took two minutes to decompile someone else's work and put their rubber stamp on it too.

Congrats Aslain, WG is now doing the sincerest form of flattery and that is copying what you do.. only I would never download their shit for fear of it having spyware. What is really hilarious about this whole thing it they are packing a modpack and they cannot even guarantee the shit in it will work! They are the fucking developer ffs can they not even verify THAT before they stuff it into a modpack!! 

We do not guarantee compatibility with all modifications to the computer's configuration, as well as their correct operation in other versions of the game.

Really? Can you not take the time to check to see if what you stuffed in there works at all?? Oh wait you copied it over from somewhere else to begin with, checking things.. effort. my bad.

Edited by demonr6
  • Upvote 1