Can't load the battle

Hi,

I set up the modpack at least 10 times, with different components, and after every installation all works fine: I can log into my garage, I can chose every tank and play normally.

But, after a PC restart, when I start a battle, the game can't put me in the map and it's blocked in the loading screen. If I wait until the battle is over, when I come back to garage, only the tank that I've choose before and the garage itself appears, all the icons, the crew members, the carousel, the upper bar etc. all simply disapper...

That appens only when I restart my PC (I can close the game and re-open it, or put the machine in sleep mode).

P.S.

I can't upload the .zip file.... don't know why it request an admin privilege

python.log

Ok, the errror message with the .ZIP file is this:

_Aslain_logs
You don't have permission to open this file.

Contact the file owner or an administrator to obtain permissions.

If I try to open the zip, it gives me an error, Impossible to open c:\bla\bla\bla\_Aslain_logs.zip

If I right click it gives me Archive empty.

I had OMC installed before, but I uninstalled it... maybe the remaining files (in WOT directory only, I did the clean intallation of res_mods and the cache cleaning) compromise your package work?

Ok, I've an update about the problem... Maybe it will not solve the problem, but could be interesting: after a new installation (without restart the PC) I can open the _Aslain_logs.zip: but after the restart it gives me the problem that I wrote yesterday

If I try to open the zip, it gives me an error, Impossible to open c:\bla\bla\bla\_Aslain_logs.zip If I right click it gives me Archive empty.

I just can't get the program to load after login, the program just quits on it's own. Using 3.9.2_93. Would load before install of the mod.   

I believe I was premature on blaming the mod for my problems. I was trying to install some grayed out mods. I corrected the problem and the program loads and plays properly.

My humble apologies, Aslain! Keep up the good work!

I just made this account and it is not letting me post my own topic so I thought I would post here as I am having a similar problem.

I just got the latest installer for the mod and everything worked out as it had in the past, but when I went to play a game, I CTD.  Tried rejoining the game and the same thing happened.  I removed all my mods and the game worked.  Redownloaded them and it seemed to work fine, but once again I tried to join a game and I CTD again. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/adi3zpl9dsw364c/_Aslain_logs.zip?dl=0

Don't have any screen shots cause I cannot really screen shot a CTD.

Many thanks in advance!

• Administrator

I believe I was premature on blaming the mod for my problems. I was trying to install some grayed out mods. I corrected the problem and the program loads and plays properly.

My humble apologies, Aslain! Keep up the good work!

I'm glad you sorted it out. Nothing wrong in posting a bug :)

I had the original issue here. No matter what I did I couldn't get past the loading screen. The .zip for the log files was corrupt and I couldn't open it either.

I deleted everything that had Aslain in the name from my WoT folder including that .zip and other logs, and went through the entire config again, and it seems to be working again.

I did notice that there was a greyed-out mod that was selected while this was going on. Maybe it was trying to install a non-working mod and that was messing something up?

I attached the old .zip

_Aslain_logs.zip

post-1620-0-28249200-1411739697_thumb.jp

I have exactly the same problem. Everytime i turn the computer on, i get stuck when loading up a battle. However, if i install the mod again it works fine?

Its only when the computer is turned off and on again that i have the problem, and its the same for every modpack for awhile now?

I however, have no problem in opening .zip file.

Please help me as this is now driving me nuts!

Aologies for hijacking this but iu couldnt start my own thread yet!

JimmyLogs.rar

Have you tried to, temporarily, turn off your Firewall and/or AntiVirus software, in order to see if one of those is blocking some of the game files?

Also, are you periodically switching keyboard layouts (from English to Italian / Asian / etc.), so that after a restart there is the non-English language loaded by default; or something along that line?

Yes i have.

Turned off firewalls. AV software, absolutely no difference?

Its just so strange as its only when the computer is turned on, and the same modpack works fine if installed again?

I even did a full fresh install of 9.3 in the hope that would solve it, but no joy :(