Suggestion, the file size is too big >100MB

This is only a simple suggestion.

I think the mod is too big at this moment (104 MB), when I started to use Aslain Mod Pack the size was about 20-30MB.

Why you don't review what options are necessary and what options you should remove? Because if you include MOD A for 2 persons, MOD B for 3 persons, MOD C for 1 person, you will have a lot of options and it increases the size of file.

For example you have 44 options for icons tanks. It is really important have 44 options? Maybe 90% of people use 2 ou 3 of that options. For example I allways use the default icon. Why you include loretai's modpack if it will replace all or your XVM options? If a person want the Loretais modpack he should download and install the loretai's modepack, not the aslain modpack.

If you continue to include all requests in a year the mod pack will increase to 200-300MB.

It's only a suggestion.

Yeah - but as another example, OMC Modpack for example, has a tiny installer, but for every - single - preview image, you'll need to download it, and if internet is acting up, or they have high load, they'll fail to show and what not.

Personal preference there, is to have a larger installer, but instant-access to previews.

We'll see what others say, and most importantly, Aslain himself :)

And with less options Aslain have less lines of code to verify, he can fix the problems in less time, it takes less time to upload for servers, ....

And yes the preview images and sounds are  about 40MB, 40% of installer:
http://s1.postimg.org/hpdltyc27/Sem_T_tulo.jpg

It's only a suggestion. And you have 2 options:
- use 2 different .exe with/without previews

- verify what options are really necessary on MOD, and remove the others.

Edited by Knot1985

I only posted a suggestion, and you make a joke...ok!

Yep. I can do that. The only one around here that makes 

the decisions is Aslain. 

So that is my way of supporting the people who dont think 100MB 

is such a big deal that its worth wathever effort to break down the size.

(sorry though it was a bit childish way to do it)

I used to live in Mississippi so I understand the limitations of a smoke signal modem.  I am happy that at made you giggle....but the big question here at Christmas time is did your belly jiggle like a bowl of jelly when you giggled?  You know like Santa Claus's belly?  If it did not, you need to drink more beer.