1.6 x for default sniper zoom...

Is causing an issue for me. I use my scroll wheel to go from sniper to arcade view. However, I can't scroll wheel out of sniper view from 1.6x I have to scroll forward to 2x or greater to scroll out. Can this be fixed? Else I'll just switch back to 2x default.

• Administrator

That happens when you use zooms that doesn't start with x1.6. I don't use 1.6 default zoom, but it was requested, so I added it. If you have issues, better stick to different zooms, or I can add more zooms that begins with x1.6. What do you use?

Sorry for the delay in responding. Aslain 1.6x works perfectly when zooming in more using the mouse wheel. However, when you use 'Shift' to switch to sniper mode you cannot use the scroll wheel to switch back to arcade view directly from 1.6x zoom sniper. You have to scroll deeper into sniper view 2x, 4x, 8x, etc and then scroll back to arcade view. It's like 1.6x has the no scroll option built in.

Atlin