4k 2160p Aslain MOD PACK!

jptagman

ASLAIN can you please come out with a 4k 2160p mod pack,

specifically,

the 3d icons with arab tiers is fuzzy at 4k resolution......

the tech tree icons are fuzzy at 4k resolution.....

the tank garage icons are fuzzy at 4k resolution.....

i mean i guess i can change everything to be Scalled at X1 instead of X2 but then everything is SOOO SMALL!!!!!!!!!

i am not really sure how you went about getting all the tank pictures, but i could make the pictures in UHD quality(screen print the tanks and size them down to the correct image size and maybe it would be more clear than what it is right now) and use your code, but i wouldn't know how to change the code and stuff, i would just find the pictures in your mod pack and replace them with UHD pictures..... but that would take FOREVER!!!!!!!

Thank you ASLAIN and modder's for your TIME in considering this as a possible option in your ALREADY AWESOME MOD PACK!!!!!!!!!

post-8134-0-10941800-1450379188_thumb.pn

post-8134-0-34306900-1450379195_thumb.pn

The amount of people playing at 4K resolution is probably so few it would ultimately be a huge waste of time for Aslain to adjust things to fit there as well.. (I don't think there's a "One size fits all" image, when it comes to screen resolutions)

(The contour icons are made with TankIconMaker)

Edited by Quaksen
  • 1 month later...