[Completed] Request for simplest possible Login screen movie...

This should be a simple mod for someone out there, I have been using SafetyMoose's Canadian Navy World War II Footage version of the loading movie... Not because I am in Canada or have any particular affinity for Canada, but because this file is half the size of any other loading screen...

I have been wondering if someone wanted to take a World of Warships wallpaper pic, and use it with no audio to make a movie file with the minimum file size needed to get it to work (something like a static 5 second movie with no audio, that just plays on loop).

On slower computers with longer load times, this would decrease load times significantly... Made even more important if you crash out, and need to get back in the round as fast as possible...

Maybe someone could help Aslain out and make this file?

###EDIT#################################################################

I decided that if it was that easy, might as well figure out how to do it myself  ;)

I have uploaded the resulting file "Login_Movie_Disable.zip" for anyone who wants it, but I hope that ASLAIN will add it to his EXCELLENT mod!

The file just contains the 1440p version of the wallpapers I could find on the World of Warships website, converted over to single frame length "login.usm" files with no audio.  This was done to keep the file size to an absolute minimum.

If you want to use the file manually, select the "login.usm" file you want, and dump it into "\World_of_Warships\res_mods\{***your version here***}\gui\video"

No warranty expressed or implied...etc...  No I will not be helping you if you can't figure out instructions... etc... :ph34r:  If you love it :wub: , send money to ASLAIN, he is the one doing all the real work  :D

Login_Movie_Disable.zip

Edited by Warrentheo
  • Upvote 1