Team HP pool issue & in game issue

The mod that I'm having the most issue with is the Team HP Pool by: Armagomen

All it shows in the battle is like a broken led screen in the top right corner of the screen.

Reload timer shows 0 seconds (in chat) when you're reloading, with the mod radial menu by: marvin  (also with vanilla I'm having the issue)

In the garage, it won't show you if you lost or made credits after the battle. It just shows how many credits you made, then you have to go into the "Detailed report" to see if you made or lost any.

No, the mods I have installed aren't "grey'd out"..

Attached please  find the screenshots, and also the _Aslain_logs.zip, python.log 

post-1453-0-21779800-1411736171_thumb.jp

post-1453-0-94424000-1411736378_thumb.jp

post-1453-0-32935000-1411736381_thumb.jp

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

• Administrator

Confirmed issue with Armagonmen HP bar, will be removed (or udated) in next modpack release

That colorfull box on the top right its expD, but I dont know why it looks like that, must be caused by other mod conflict.

Radial Menu is already known to be bugged, I dont know what to do with this, I can remove this mod if it is annoying you guys. Shall see.... not sure if Locastan can fix it.

As for credits thing, I have no influcence on this, if this is wrong, then must be some XVM bug, which might be fixed in next releases.