Colored Tech Tree and Vehicle Icons are not working

During the battle interface, I have chosen the vehicle icon of Modern with Arab numbers but all I see is that standard vehicle icon markers.  This acually happens no matter what vechicle icon I check (etc.  Jimbo's, All Aslains...)

Second problem is that I also have Aslain's Colored Tech Tree, but all I see is the standard tech tree in my Garage.

Attached are my logs and a battle interface screen shot.

Thank you for all your assistance

William Brocato

"Knumb_Knutz"

post-1216-0-62507100-1411742183_thumb.jp

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

may be the same issue i've had.  OP, what OS are you running?  XP, Vista, 7, 8?

1, i wasn't getting the DLC folder created

2. i wasn't actually downloading the content.

form the looks of it, it may be an issue with rights management on your pc.

*sidenote: Aslain, i'm going to try and look at my PC's log file and see if i can come up with an idea of why a few ppl are bugging on this.  

work around i have found was to "install" the pack on a different pc.  (just create a WoT folder, and a res_mods folder inside, then run the installer).  go to the DLC folder and copy the files from there to your PC.  you  would put them in the aslain's dlc folder in your wot directory.  run the installer and it should work.

• Administrator

During the battle interface, I have chosen the vehicle icon of Modern with Arab numbers but all I see is that standard vehicle icon markers.  This acually happens no matter what vechicle icon I check (etc.  Jimbo's, All Aslains...)

Second problem is that I also have Aslain's Colored Tech Tree, but all I see is the standard tech tree in my Garage.

Attached are my logs and a battle interface screen shot.

Thank you for all your assistance

William Brocato

"Knumb_Knutz"

Installed everything you have selected. Sorry was not able to reproduce your issues:

E2wBQcR.jpg

K6PKkpx.jpg