Game crashing at loading screen

Today it went from crashing at the start of 1 in about every 10 matches to the start of EVERY match. Unacceptable!

Also, did a very clean install beforehand. Full install from scratch, then installed Aslain's.

Also, I unchecked the update checker and it didn't help. Ran it as administrator, and not running AV.

_Aslain_logs.zip

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

python.log

Edited by RichterEX2
  • Administrator

Today it went from crashing at the start of 1 in about every 10 matches to the start of EVERY match. Unacceptable!

Also, did a very clean install beforehand. Full install from scratch, then installed Aslain's.

Also, I unchecked the update checker and it didn't help. Ran it as administrator, and not running AV.

Played few battles, nothing bad happens. I will update damage panels today, maybe it will help you.

Still happening. Newest version.

Either crashes at the very start or the very end of a match.

If you're really not using any other 3rd party mods, could you try out if you also get crashes without any mods?

Perhaps there's something else causing the crashes, like hardware or drivers.

I'm not ruling out mods entirely, as I've also had 1 single crash in like 100 games. Not sure what iteration of the modpack it was though.

Reloaded latest modpack 9.14.13 and 3rd battle in, CTD at battle loading.   Strangely enough, I had just changed battle loading screen from tips, to minimap.... I restarted WoT and got back into battle in progress, but noticed battle loading screen was back to tips.(left it at tips)   Ran 4 more games and CTD after battle (first time I've had that)

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

Currently I use the following mods without the Aslain modpack:

- XVM

- Jimbo crosshair

- HDMAP

- Autequip

And I always crash. I think one of these 4 mods problem.

Interesting... I use dozens of the mods... (too many to list)... and XVM and Jimbo crosshair are on that list... 

Have you tried reloading mods with xvm omitted (just load the other 3)... then again with Jimbo omitted?

That might narrow it down to one of those 2. 

Yesterday I only install XVM and Jimbo crosshair. No crash. I have not played much yet.

On the official forum and the post Jimbo, I have not found messages for crashes.

A friend played with XVM only and has no crash.

To be continued...  :D