Thank you, Aslain!

All those views and nothing. I guess it's just me.

I agree with the thanks! It is appreciated! What I don't see is where you're seeing all these 'views'. I don't see any view counts at all.

EDIT: I found them. In any case, you and I did so there's that :)

Edited by vonkeebler

Agree with those above. You have gone above and beyond supporting us and yet people bug the crap out of you because its not ready when each patch is deployed. I give you heartfelt thanks for doing this mod and also those who are able to create these mods.

You don't have to do what you do for us, yet you continue to do so. I applaud your selfless efforts, especially when folks are getting their gritch on.

Thank you, Aslain!

Yeah, totally agree. I use only the very basic mods but they have become so important to me for general game play in WoWs. I absolutely agree with the thanks!

• Upvote 1

Yes Aslain,

Thank you for your selfless devotion to our gaming pleasure! It's got to be frustrating for you when you have so many of us griping at you about mods you aren't even responsible for, not to mention Wargaming release updates on a fast basis...

Thanks again and don't give up the ship!

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I love this mod pack. I hate to even play the game if it is not installed or out of date and not working. Cudos out for the guys that create the mods that are included in the mod pack as well. They deserve a lot of credit too for all the work they put into their mods. When they start league play for WoWS, we won't be allowed to use mods in the league so it is a good thing it is easy to install and uninstall. Looking forward to see how 0.5.5 update will affect the use of mods.

Edited by MrExNavy
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Aslain for your quick response for 5.5. I realize there are items missing i.e. shell colors, warnings damage total on game screen but most of what I use is intact. I'm sure that most will return in time. Your work is excellent so again thank you.