Platoon Problem

Hello there,

i have a problem with the stats screen i think. i can't aceept or send platoon request via the CTRL key in battles. I have uninstalled all mods and deleted the appdata files and tried it out. In normal game without the mods i can send and recieve Platoon request. I checked the options and there it is no problem i can recieve platoon requests. I have tried different stats screens bu always the same. 

Thank you...

• Administrator

I'm closing to solve this. One mod for sure causing this: Armour Penetration Indicator 

And probably some mods from scripts/client/mods/ folder. When they are not updated properly (or not updated at all) by their authors, they will cause crazy issues like for example unable to send and receive platoon invitations.

• Administrator

Same here. Problem is when i ctrl + LMB platoon request. ctrl + RMB and chosing "accept platoon" also dont work.

I think its connected with chat bug, where i cannot enter chat (enter + type) until i press ctrl once.

here are my logs.

The same, please install my mods only, you are installing 3rd party bugged mods I guess.