Hangar Armor Inspector, activation?

• Administrator

I'm having the same trouble with the armor inspector. I know I have at least 2 other mods occupying the same spot, Server turret accuracy and direction indicator.

What do you mean by occuying same spot? Checking your logs anyway.

I'm also having trouble getting this installed... Which specific mods must not be installed so that they wouldn't conflict with the armor inspector?

The mods I only need are:

• damage panel
  • white death tanks
  • team hp bar
  • auto log in

Are these conflicting with the hangar armor inspector?

I got it to work by manually using the russian scripts along with Aslain's mod installer... the problem now is that it's in russian...

Aslain, could you upload the scripts you're using for this mod? I can see your screen shot has it in english.

• Administrator

I got it to work by manually using the russian scripts along with Aslain's mod installer... the problem now is that it's in russian...

Aslain, could you upload the scripts you're using for this mod? I can see your screen shot has it in english.

There.

mod_modpack.pyc is required, if you delete it, or replace with something else, it won't work.

Hangar_Armor_Inspector.zip

I tried to install the mod as well, to see if it would run fine for me but it turns out that I also get issues.

When it is installed with the modpack (either with the installer or added manually afterwards), I'll only get this

post-142-0-25001500-1460365434_thumb.png

with the bottom settings button giving me this

post-142-0-61993200-1460365448_thumb.png

When I try to just use the mod on its own, without any other mods installed, I'm getting a blank mod list

post-142-0-59463000-1460365548_thumb.png

So, since it's not even working without any other mods, could it be that there is something missing in the OS (like runtime libraries or so)?

Like it sometimes happens with the fonts.

Personally, I've tried running the installer/WoT as admin and disabled Avira, checking if maybe my system blocks a script but it didn't help anything.

_Aslain_logs.zip python.log

There.

mod_modpack.pyc is required, if you delete it, or replace with something else, it won't work.

I have tried using the files you have uploaded... they only added the update window for the mod but the button to activate it disappeared...

Both the "Hangar_Armor_Inspector" and the "res_mods" folder contents removed the button I had when using the russian script...

Here is a link to that russian script that works. What I did was install the mods I want from the mod pack installer. And then copy-paste the files from the russian script to the appropriate folder in the WoT directory.

https://mega.nz/#!JxJGSRKY!lmJd_pNmaqphDOqU7bkxg423YsIzxV9g46Y2tegM5BI

I hope you can compare them and create a solution for our problem.

Even the russian version do not worked for me. But, I have installed before the Protanki.

Really I tried Aslain, after protanki, and without erase anything I put this solutions show here over. Nothing working.

I put Hangar... over World of Tanks directory, not inside res_modes cause in the zip has a res_mods dir, so I thought this was the correct solution. Am I right about it?

Even... do not worked. Really they are a bit differente: my version of protanki, the last i could find in their site, and this. 
This version seens to be this one: 

http://pkwot.blogspot.com.br/2016/03/914-hangar-armor-inspector-by-protanki.html

• 4 months later...

Any update to the Hangar Armor Inspector availability? Never used it, but I read this thread and there is no button next to the system channel. I will try complete uninstall/reinstallof the modpack to see if that clears.  (I have never used hangar mods using that button).