ModPack not working after a new patch WoWs

Hi Support,

ModPack is broken after a new patch from WoWs, please fix it.

Thanks  :)

... the patch just came out and you're already going to bitch? seriously?

The modpack has like 80+ mods or something? it takes time to update dude chill out and give the dev or who ever updates it some time. Might take like 24 hours or so. The fact you come here and ask for the patch to be updated kinda shows me you're selfish.. when it really comes down to it Aslain puts this mod pack here for the community when he doesn't have to. Show some respect please.

Edit: Oh and some patience

Edited by Dimmizer
  • Upvote 1

... the patch just came out and you're already going to bitch? seriously?

The modpack has like 80+ mods or something? it takes time to update dude chill out and give the dev or who ever updates it some time. Might take like 24 hours or so. The fact you come here and ask for the patch to be updated kinda shows me you're selfish.. when it really comes down to it Aslain puts this mod pack here for the community when he doesn't have to. Show some respect please.

Edit: Oh and some patience

Dude, you chill out, I thought the OPs post was informative and helpful, it was most certainly not disrespectful, demanding, or bitchy. 

PS: If you are still looking to get some of the mods working, I copied over the old ones into the new folder, post update and some still work, though I'd recommend waiting a bit on the fixes to come through.

Aslain has made it difficult to play WoWs without mods, so I appreciate being 'bitchy' playing without it! It amazes me that every player doesn't have the mods... It's all good, but simply can't do the game without the Star Wars voiceovers! Looking forward to the latest update & may you live forever - at least as long as I wake up on the sunny side of the dirt!

• Upvote 1