Problems in mods Aslain

Since leaving the 9:14 version that your mods are full of problems, or is it only me happens to me?

When I'm in battle and die I want to go back to my garage and when I go to click the ESC it does not raise the key, I have to download the game window and re-open to the key take effect.

Your versions of mods to previous versions is that I leave now always had the SPF above 40 and are now below 10 and always have installed the same things as always installed in versions prior game, out the sounds of weapons and engines that are not, why now is happening this?

I appreciate revejas these mods because they will not have to look for others to install and let you install your always used your and did not want to stop using.

hug

SrBogoe

The first part of your complaint is answered by Quaksen and the second part I'll try to cover.

Your versions of mods to previous versions is that I leave now always had the SPF above 40 and are now below 10 and always have installed the same things as always installed in versions prior game, out the sounds of weapons and engines that are not, why now is happening this?

If by "SPF" you mean "FPS" or Frames Per Second, then it's either your PC that's causing it (it could be that your PC can't handle Wargaming's adjustment to the game) or some mod(s) may have changed and demands more resources since 9.14.

That are the "ideal" cases anyway and assumes that there is nothing faulty on your system and you're not using completely outdated hardware/software.

When you're normally playing, you could try to monitor your hardware and see if anything is working at their limits (CPU/GPU/RAM specifically).

If something is operating at 90-100% load or is getting way too hot (depends on the particular hardware), then that's likely the issue.

You can also try to see what your FPS is using no mods at all.

You could run WoT through Steam and have the FPS displayed (substituting mods that let you know your FPS in-game), in order to see if much has changed.

If you don't use Steam and/or have multiple displays, then you can use other tools for that as well (like CAM, from NZXT).

Another thing you can take a look at are the WoT in-game settings, specifically the graphics settings.

When I had worse hardware, I really only used 3 settings there, that I maxed out, and put the rest on low/off.

I also didn't use the Advanced graphics.

Maybe you can (re-)adjust some things there and bring back your FPS.

Essentially, check if your system and settings are fine, along with how the game runs in vanilla and your usual mod-selection.

• Upvote 1