Where's the Royal Navy?

Hello fellow Captains

As this is my first posting I would like to thank Aslain for making it simple to download mods for WoT and WoWS. No more download faffing about with files..

Back to topic. I wonder when WoWS is going to include a Royal Navy Tech Tree, yes I know we have Warspite as a premium ship. At sea, the Royal Navy, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand and free European Navy's  were all that stood in the way of a German United States of Europe. At the start of WWII, the Russians and Americans were not in the conflict on the Allied side. So let's have some great British warships, Hood, Prince of Wales, Belfast, Ajax, Exeter, Prince of Wales, Ark Royal to name a few. All fine ships manned by heroes.

Edited by britzkrieg
1 hour ago, Quaksen said:

But are there enough ships to make a techtree? :(

Being as the Royal Navy had the largest navy in the world between WWI and WWII, I think there would be enough ships for 10 tech tree's. Ah, those were the days when Britain was Great.. Still, we do have 2 aircraft carriers being built to house our F35's...

Edited by britzkrieg
1 hour ago, Quaksen said:

I know they had a big navy, but if most of those ships were all the same class, then there's a problem still :) Hehe

Enough classes of warships to counter German, Italian and Vichy French Navy's

1 hour ago, science said:

Royal Navy is next, I forgot if its DDs or CAs that are after the German BBs. there's posts on reddit linking to the RU talks, with months and orders of stuff.

Thanks for info, can't wait for my call up papers to arrive..

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, BirdForce said:

Always different info on what is coming out next.. What I've heard was German BBs are next.. with British cruisers afterwards.. aah the interwebs.. the best place to never get correct information unless confirmed.

An article from Wargaming Magazine. I do not have the publish date. German pocket BB's this fall and into next year, followed by Brit, French Italian and Chinese in the order he mentions them.

12 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Really, eh?

Silly of Wargaming to not have included them sooner then.

You said it. How the hell we've got "Chinese" ships in front of British ships blows my mind. What naval battles have the Chinese ever fought in of any merit. Answers on a postage stamp please.. Come to think of it, add Italian, and Vichy French.

Edited by britzkrieg
17 hours ago, nambr9 said:

Problem is that they have been working some time on russian CL line.

The Royal Navy requires loads of work ... while single ships (chinese, polish...) dont take that much work.

Fair comment. Just one RN warship wouldn't have taken any more development than the also ran navy ships. On a historical point, I didn't recall any Russian Navy support for the Arctic Convoys to Murmansk either...

The Soviet fleet  what was left of it was bottled up at Leningrad and some in the Black Sea bit hard to sail out of there, plus they had a small Pacific squadron again unable to leave that area kinda hard whe you have a huge landmass to protect, navy becomes a luxury.