not have XMQP

Hi Aslain, I like to share with you that XMQP highly likely cause more CTDs (crash to desktop) (https://pkwot.blogspot.sg/2016/05/game-crashes-in-915-one-of-reasons.html). I have been experiencing alot of CTDs since using 9.14.50v which has XMQP. I'm not sure if you have already done it but I hope that you will not incorporate XMQP or have an option to not install it in the future. Finally, I like to thank you for your efforts and giving us such a good mod.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, EasyEnemy said:

Hi Aslain, I like to share with you that XMQP highly likely cause more CTDs (crash to desktop) (https://pkwot.blogspot.sg/2016/05/game-crashes-in-915-one-of-reasons.html). I have been experiencing alot of CTDs since using 9.14.50v which has XMQP. I'm not sure if you have already done it but I hope that you will not incorporate XMQP or have an option to not install it in the future. Finally, I like to thank you for your efforts and giving us such a good mod.

You should be able to disable it XVM profile page. 

XMQP still not showing on my players panel, i've been looking through some files and i see it uses the font xvm tho that's not in your downloads.

"format": "<font face='xvm' size='23' color='{{alive?{{x-spotted?#FFBB00|{{x-sense-on?#D9D9D9|#BFBFBF}}}}|#FFFFFF}}' alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}'>{{alive?{{x-spotted?&#x70;|{{x-sense-on?&#x70;|{{x-enabled?&#x7A;}}}}}}|}}</font>",

C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain\playersPanel.xc

7 minutes ago, Dutchy_79 said:

XMQP still not showing on my players panel, i've been looking through some files and i see it uses the font xvm tho that's not in your downloads.

"format": "<font face='xvm' size='23' color='{{alive?{{x-spotted?#FFBB00|{{x-sense-on?#D9D9D9|#BFBFBF}}}}|#FFFFFF}}' alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}'>{{alive?{{x-spotted?&#x70;|{{x-sense-on?&#x70;|{{x-enabled?&#x7A;}}}}}}|}}</font>",

C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain\playersPanel.xc

The font is not an actual font file, it's integrated into XVM itself now.

And if you turned off XMQP on their website, during all this loading freezing nonsense, then you might want to check that too :)