[1.0.2.1] MeltyElement's Effective Armor & Crosshair Mod

It is a shame, I really liked this crosshair too. I got so used to playing with it that I waited through an entire patch, hoping this would be fixed. Now I see that it is unlikely. So I'm trying out other ones, but it's just not the same =/

I hope someone will pick this up.

15 minutes ago, ThermalX said:

It is a shame, I really liked this crosshair too. I got so used to playing with it that I waited through an entire patch, hoping this would be fixed. Now I see that it is unlikely. So I'm trying out other ones, but it's just not the same =/

I hope someone will pick this up.

jimbos 1 is what one I moved too  , as its not too far off   this x hair

• 1 month later...
  • Aslain unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...
On 12/5/2016 at 1:39 AM, Pratt said:

5.jpg

Yes very much RIP this mod. However a co-worker recently kinda...reminded me of WoT. I'm gonna see if I can get the source code and materials put together. If so I'll post everything I got for anyone who wants to look for curiosity sake or pick it up. There was  lots of WIP stuff that never saw the light of day right as 9.15 and action script 3 destroyed it all :(

• Upvote 1
  • 11 months later...

Better late then never.

WorldOfTanksMod.rar - 130.7MB All the source code for the MeltyElement mod. Including everything for the effective armor, sight, a "pitch panel" i was working on. Hopefully something in there is of use to someone. Be warned, its a tad messy.

A lot of what this mod did as far as sights go can be emulated via XVM/XFW python macro sight that Ktulho made. I highly suggest doing some Russian google translation and going through this thread over on KoreanRandom. https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/37259-прицел-без-сведения-средствами-xvm/ 

With the way its set up its really easy to make some macros for what your want if your a little familiar with python.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...

IT LIVES! sorta....

Sights and most the original features up and running on 0.1.2.1.

They do not replace the the existing crosshairs. This just turns the alpha to 0 for most things and adds some new flash files to use instead.

This was kinda quickly put together. There is lots of room for improvement. The crosshair circle is not there. Use what ever crosshair circle mod you like. The "arty" mode seems to mess things up. Stick to the standard strategic arty mode with these sights. Not all the options may work.

It all lives on github with the full source. I most likely will not be able to maintain this in future releases unfortunately

DOWNLOAD

>>> MeltyElement v1.0.0-Beta <<<

SHA-1: E578B589C79FEF84AF2B7806E568677F6408A01A

>>>MeltyElement Fonts <<<

Source: https://github.com/elementofprgress/MeltyElement_Sights 

The armor panel lives on its own here:

Edited by elementofprgress
moved link to github release
  • Like 3

The EAC works fine but I don't have the  Crosshair Protractor Mod. I did not check the TD and SPG box, should I do that to get it working?

I also unchecked Meltys SPG crosshair.

Edited by R1031
added: SPG crosshair line.
  • Administrator
5 hours ago, R1031 said:

The EAC works fine but I don't have the  Crosshair Protractor Mod. I did not check the TD and SPG box, should I do that to get it working?

I also unchecked Meltys SPG crosshair.

Try to check it and you will see :)

I was mistaken on the Crosshair Protractor Mod, it was the "accurate Damage indicator" and not the Crosshair Protractor Mod. There was one working a couple updates ago and was colored yellow. Is this part working?

image.png

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
34 minutes ago, Pratt said:

wow, i missed the biggest update,
ty, great work.

there is any chance to see aim circle too ? with pen values

You're late... the mod stopped to work properly and someone has to fix it again.

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

Hi Is there any chance someone can fix this plz

2019-05-08 15:06:04.447: INFO: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019-05-08 15:06:04.448: INFO: [SL_PRO] Skipped Script: mod_meltyelement_armorpanel.pyc
2019-05-08 15:06:04.448: INFO:
2019-05-08 15:06:04.448: ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (<string>, 596):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 584, in _findValidMODs
  File "scripts/common/Lib/importlib/__init__.py", line 37, in import_module
  File "mod_MeltyElement_ArmorPanel", line 18, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name g_appLoader

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Kuss said:

Hi Is there any chance someone can fix this plz

2019-05-08 15:06:04.447: INFO: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019-05-08 15:06:04.448: INFO: [SL_PRO] Skipped Script: mod_meltyelement_armorpanel.pyc
2019-05-08 15:06:04.448: INFO:
2019-05-08 15:06:04.448: ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (<string>, 596):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 584, in _findValidMODs
  File "scripts/common/Lib/importlib/__init__.py", line 37, in import_module
  File "mod_MeltyElement_ArmorPanel", line 18, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name g_appLoader

Was it working for you before? This mod is pretty dead quite some time now.