Still have issues

Hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard, while in a game, and then visit your World of Tanks folder, it'll have a Screenshots folder, called "shot_xxx" where xxx is the number of the screenshots taken.. might be 001 if it's your first :)

Then you click "choose files" in this reply box, and attach it :)

I just used my oi exp, and when I was spotted I got no sound  but my  sixth sense icon appeared

I use the suaron  sound too , I even got the binocs aswell

scrap that my sound is working ,   gnomefathers gun  sounds r so loud that  u can hardly hear the sixth sense sound

eh?? then how come I don't get it all the time?

Still no "spotted" warnings though

and for some reason I just lost use of the keyboard during the game? even though I can use the keyboard to type this? some weird stuff happening ..

So what SHOULD I get as a "spotted" warning then ? no matter what I select as an icon or sound works?

Hmmm game crashed at start and then restarted without my vehicle preferences .. still no stats either .. rebooting to see what happens ..

ok got  the gnomefathers sound mod going .. hahaha nice .. something has changed as I now have white death tanks as well as damaged tracks and I now have white vehicle direction lines on the minimap that I didn't before ?? any clues as to what has gone on ? Should i do a clean install to try and get things sorted out?

just a thought but have the % earned for skills changed at any stage? I've gone back through my early tanks that I had 100% "sixth sense" skills on and used to get the warning icon and sound and they are no longer 100% !!!!! Not happy !!!!

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 5:39 PM, timbo2410 said:

Ok I have had Aslains mods since I started with WOT and they have been easy to use and work great. But for the last month I have not been able to use a few features and I can't work out what to do. I have not been able to have sixth sense display or audio), last seen position, proximity warning sounds or optional sound effects .. please help me sort these out as i really enjoyed the ease of use ..

Same as me ... have no audio 4 six sence

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

• Administrator
7 hours ago, ATAC said:

Same as me ... have no audio 4 six sence

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Unable to reproduce, no problems on my pc, no errors.

You are installing 3rd party mods:

INFO: [fire_alert_sound_cheat]: [fire_alert_sound_cheat by Ekspoint]
INFO: [fire_alert_sound_cheat]: Конфиг файл [mod_fire_alert_sound_cheat.json] Успешно загрузился

etc...

15 hours ago, Aslain said:

Unable to reproduce, no problems on my pc, no errors.

You are installing 3rd party mods:

INFO: [fire_alert_sound_cheat]: [fire_alert_sound_cheat by Ekspoint]
INFO: [fire_alert_sound_cheat]: Конфиг файл [mod_fire_alert_sound_cheat.json] Успешно загрузился

etc...

thx for reminding now it works :D