XVM Stats problem

Cant read any topics concerning wrong WN8. When i visit several stats sites i have one WN8 number but ingame they showing another. The diffrence is significant. About 30 points less then other sites displaying.

Looked this up with my teammates stats and there WN8 is aswell wrong a higher number diffrence.

Is this a probelm or is just me thats the problem... ;) 

P.S: I have tried reinstall the game mod twice recomended, last one today.

Edited by Afterwork

Perhaps the stats site you visted, and XVM, haven't updated at the same time.

XVM doesn't update stats real time, that would melt their servers, hehe. You can request an update by going to www.modxvm.com, login, and at the top, you should see "Update statistics"

and if you mouseover it, it'll say when XVM last updated your wn8 numbers :)

1 hour ago, Quaksen said:

Perhaps the stats site you visted, and XVM, haven't updated at the same time.

XVM doesn't update stats real time, that would melt their servers, hehe. You can request an update by going to www.modxvm.com, login, and at the top, you should see "Update statistics"

and if you mouseover it, it'll say when XVM last updated your wn8 numbers :)

I have done that, today were the most recent one. So have always update on their site about every 5th or 6th day. And acitivate it. Its funny issue. But like seeing my progress.

But thx for pointing that out. But done it.

I think that the in game wn8 rating is correct and the wn8 reported by vBaddict and other sites is the one that is incorrect.  I know that my in game wn8 is 1330 and that is correct.  vBaddict and other sites have me at over 1400 wn8.

keep in mind that they just updated the expected values table to include newer tanks (such as the m 41 90) - prior to that, sites (and in-game xvm) used averaged or assumed values for the unknown official numbers which yielded either artificially low or high numbers depending on the source.  now that the expected values are out, the various sites are recomputing old battles and either raising or lowering wn8 accordingly.  currently mine is a lot higher in-game than on the stats sites, but the stats sites were recalculated and changed, but the in-game has not moved since before the release of the new table.  in my case, i expect my in-game to go down eventually after they go back and recompute all old battles for the affected tanks.