Update 0.5.7 has been postponed by one week to address the collective tester and general player feedback. The new date is set for 23 June and the update will be applied on the servers from 05:30 CEST until 07:30 CEST (UTC+2) during which the game server will be offline.

Aslain can't start working on it, till he has the update as well ;) hehe.

Aslain, I tried the old trick of renaming the previous WoWS version file to the current one.  It didn't work!  The program loads it but the screen is inverted and in bits and pieces, kind of cool in a Salvador Dali sort of way!  But not usable for gaming!

14 minutes ago, Jokerguns said:

Aslain, I tried the old trick of renaming the previous WoWS version file to the current one.  It didn't work!  The program loads it but the screen is inverted and in bits and pieces, kind of cool in a Salvador Dali sort of way!  But not usable for gaming!

Because mods like minimap, training room, smoke circles and such can be easly broken.

The ones that are stable troughout the versions is usually visual mods like login screen, ship flairs, etc.

As with every major patch, several of the mods need to be adjusted and many affect the game client in unexpected ways.  Please give the mod authors time to make adjustments and then Aslain will need to include the updated mods into the ModPack.  A lot depends on how quickly the mod authors update their stuff.  The EU mod authors even get a one day handicap because NA gets the new patch a day before them.

6 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Update 0.5.7 has been postponed by one week to address the collective tester and general player feedback. The new date is set for 23 June and the update will be applied on the servers from 05:30 CEST until 07:30 CEST (UTC+2) during which the game server will be offline.

Aslain can't start working on it, till he has the update as well ;) hehe.

If 5.7 was postponed for 1 week why did it update and why am i currently running warships 5.7

duh I know u were talking about EU and aware of the day delay. I saw the the date but didn't pay much attention to till after since "Update 5.7 was delayed for a week" had my attention. I get copy and paste but date or no date how should i have have known it was copied from a post a week. The mention EU 1 day delay would of avoided my confusion and answered the op question and I wouldn't have to ask either. maybe actually type the reply instead the the copy and paste laziness from past post.

4 minutes ago, CheapShot_4_20 said:

duh I know u were talking about EU and aware of the day delay. I saw the the date but didn't pay much attention to till after since "Update 5.7 was delayed for a week" had my attention. I get copy and paste but date or no date how should i have have known it was copied from a post a week. The mention EU 1 day delay would of avoided my confusion and answered the op question and I wouldn't have to ask either. maybe actually type the reply instead the the copy and paste laziness from past post.

Maybe actually read the entire post, instead of just "delayed for a week"... the date was there too. It's easy to figure out that it wasn't delayed for a week from today.

You didn't read it all properly.

I didn't bother to edit out part of the copy/paste.

Score is 1:1. Noone cares. :P

Edited by Quaksen
12 hours ago, Jokerguns said:

I Love Salvador Dali...he was a inspiration to modern art in his time, I love his gallery in FL but back to the business at had you are right cause the U.S got the update the 22nd of june