repair your modpack thx.

• Administrator
14 hours ago, cagdas21 said:

repair your modpack thx.

one of your mod when i press on it its giving error. fix this stupid error. made me mad !

Post like that make mad as well, I feel like bringing back negative feedback arrow.

• Upvote 2
On 03.07.2016 at 0:17 PM, Aslain said:

Post like that make mad as well, I feel like bringing back negative feedback arrow.

Aslain when you done with your mods. you need to set up for your computer. ok ? what if one of them was a virus or trojan  or script to send email of your loging screen photo.

maybe you should give a try to click on your mod selections ?!

i same copy paste here what u said my friend:

read it again.

which mod is causing an error, so Cagdas21 doesn't have to check through every single one to try and find out what you're releasing modpacks about?

Edited by cagdas21
11 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Maybe YOU should tell him which mod you clicked on, that gave an error, hmm?

Still haven't done that yet.

i will give a try now. new mod pack released now idownlaoding.

incase of problems. sometimes i try to select which mode and it give an error and exit. i maybe tried this to find it like 10times this happent me 10times. 10 times i slected all modes i prefer:D 10time :D 10 times :D 

try to check this damage log or hitlog XFT i remember this like a mod was giving error i not tried now bymyself

Edited by cagdas21

to be honest mate , when aslain puts mods into modpack he tests them on his pc  and checks every mod works with each other , if everything works the way it should and gives him no errors  then he releases an update . this is time consuming.

all pc/laptops will be completely  different to aslains set up so sometime u will experience  an error or a mod  not working . you have to give him more detail of the problem so he can investigate himself  hence y  he needs logs etc

which he has done loads of times for others and  then eventually finds the problem and then he posts what to do  to rectify whats wrong .

remember this isn't his job he does this off his own time ,  just show a little respect to him and he will  try to help u out

• Upvote 1