WoT 0.9.15.1 modpack - work in progress

as much as I would like everything to work, I know it will take some time. The biggest problem for me happens while in battle, with no curser available, so no chatting, no joining platoon in battle, and worse, no Esc key function. Is this a known issue with a current fix?

1 hour ago, SGarv said:

as much as I would like everything to work, I know it will take some time. The biggest problem for me happens while in battle, with no curser available, so no chatting, no joining platoon in battle, and worse, no Esc key function. Is this a known issue with a current fix?

None of all the above....

The only thing I have is when starting the game I have to press the ESC key twice and the chat is working fine..... If I cant chat, I press the ESC key twice again.....

ESC not working? not found yet...

Hello, not sure if its been reported somewhere....but over here on the Asia server we only just got the latest wot patch.  After installing a few mods the game is hanging on return to the garage. I believe its the mod to remember password option asia. This mod also selects/checks itself in the modpack installer software as well.

I installed the modpack. During set-up I realised that alot of stuff were gone. I believe it due to the change to action script 3.0, so also of mods probably don't work/ not updated yet. Only question is, Aslain, would you add those mods back in if they are updated? Or are they gone for good? In anycase, thx for you hard work 

Make a new folder in your resmods folder named 0.9.15.1.1 and copy everything from the folder named 0.9.15.1 into it.  That worked for me. Actually, I'm getting some weird results.  Not sure it was that simple or that I copied the right files.  The game DOES load, though.

UPDATE:  Reinstalled aslains and copied the correct files into 0.9.15.1.1 (I missed one, apparently).  Works fine now.

Edited by Da_Craw

just rename the folders to the same number example   u have 2 folders     0.9.15.1 and 0.9.15.1.1 , just rename the  0.9.15.1 to .0.9.15.1.1 and itl merge or replace the folder to  a single folder

20 minutes ago, castamir said:

I have tried that

comes up with a error message when i load wot

Games resource path does not exist: ./res_mods/0.9.15.1.1

Can anyone help this 53 year old techno phobe?

Are you familiar enough to find the res_mods folder?  If so, then you should see a subfolder marked 0.9.15.1 that has all of the necessary info for the mods within it.  Because the version number of the game has changed, it is now looking for that info in a folder named 0.9.15.1.1 that does not exist.  That is what the error message means.  It is as simple as renaming the old folder with the new name.  I could not do that (wasn't on as admin -- too lazy to bother) so I just made a new folder in res_mods and named it 0.9.15.1.1 and then I just copied the folders out of the old 0.9.15.1 and pasted them into 0.9.15.1.1  It works.  Let us know if that helps. 

• Aslain unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Many thanks worked a treat and needless as it happened as Aslain kindly up dated his Mod pack

But many thanks mate

Separate issue and nowhere near as important

Jimbo had a nice simple 2 circle cross hair mod

Anyone know if there is anywhere I get it to work on WOT 9.15.1.1?

Is anyone getting the blue screen with a pop up warning every time the try to download the mod pack.  I usually follow the link to the Adfly website for the download but the last 5 times it has popped up with that warning and locked up my internet.  even restarting with task manager does not fix the issue.  finally had to click on direct link.  I have had it happen in the past but this has become every time I attempt to download it.  Thanks for any work around you may know.

6 hours ago, jonny_chimpo said:

Is anyone getting the blue screen with a pop up warning every time the try to download the mod pack.  I usually follow the link to the Adfly website for the download but the last 5 times it has popped up with that warning and locked up my internet.  even restarting with task manager does not fix the issue.  finally had to click on direct link.  I have had it happen in the past but this has become every time I attempt to download it.  Thanks for any work around you may know.

i'll explain about this , it is your smartscreen  which is built into w10 , it acts like an antivirus and fraud site  detector ,  when aslain  produces an updated mod pack  the smartscreen pops up when u try to install, as the file that aslain puts out hasn't been downloaded much smartscreen thinks it cud be dangerous , but when infact its safe , its juts precautionary  to let u know that basically its a new file on the net

• Upvote 1

After some research it is not related to windows.  The type of pop up is a private company that tries to get you to call and pay for support when not needed.  Did quite a bit of research and that is what I ended up finding.  They said it is very common on file sharing web pages.  Used to only happen every once in a great while not it happens each time I click on the link.  clicking the direct link option seems to work for me though.  Thank you for the response. 

Hope you had a great break with the family mate, family is so important ...

I have just loaded the latest pack and I am lagging like a bitch, FPS has gone all the way down to 17 and I am getting some bullshit announcement that I have downloaded something called  Nightly Version XVM?? Its even in the sky , just before the start of the game. Any ideas?

Are there MODs at atm that are conflicting since WG's "lets fk the Modders about"?

Cheers

• Administrator
On 8/20/2016 at 9:17 AM, CornishPasty said:

Hope you had a great break with the family mate, family is so important ...

I have just loaded the latest pack and I am lagging like a bitch, FPS has gone all the way down to 17 and I am getting some bullshit announcement that I have downloaded something called  Nightly Version XVM?? Its even in the sky , just before the start of the game. Any ideas?

Are there MODs at atm that are conflicting since WG's "lets fk the Modders about"?

Cheers

Just a warning from XVM, they added it in some time ago, very annoying, I will find a way to remove it I hope. It's only causing users to freak out, no other use from it.

• Upvote 1
  • Aslain locked this topic