Parts of maps are black

I have used your mods for a while now and have had few problems. I now have with WoT 9.15.1 have 2 problems that are driving me nuts. All tier of tanks when enter a battle have intermittent problem of having the map black. I have tried doing the safe mode at game boot and do not have this problem. I thought it might be a XVM problem so I uninstalled the mod pack and re-installed with what I think is no XVM. The files in this post are with what I want to use and in the next post are files without (I think) XVM.  

python.log

1.png

_Aslain_logs.zip

3.png

2 hours ago, lightning said:

I've seen this in another game and turned out to be  

either video drivers or corrupt install

11 minutes ago, lucifuge9 said:

had same issue awhile back...updated drivers then reinstalled mods and it was gone

I updated my video driver the day after the 9.15.1 update. I've uninstalled the mod pack twice now (fresh download both). Now I'm trying to add one mod at a time, and play a few (5-6) games each time to see when it breaks. Great way to  get around SWMBO. Thanks for looking and the tips! I will strip out the video drivers down to the Windows ones and then install the latest update from NVIDIA.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I've loaded and unloaded all the mods I use over the past few days and have not been able to reproduce the problem. Could have been a corrupt mod install.....or just my 8 year old system.....anyway, thanks all for the suggestions and help. As far as I'm concerned, this is at an end. 

Hi Aslain, i've got the same problem once a while part of map is black and got others problem when game synchronize often it freeze and often the game close on me.  On safe mod no problem, but like to much all they info that your mods bring to my game.