Error in Gambiter's log

8 hours ago, Aslain said:

Some problem with fonts yeah. I will change script one more time, in modpack 15.

with  Aslain's WoT ModPack v9.15.1.1_15  (80 MB)

with hitlog+damage log by integrated xft, there is a bug -> damage log is gone, only hitlog.....

with hitlog+damage log by aslain, there is a bug -> OTM for ally and enemy is gone....

how to fix this, aslain?? :(

_Aslain_logs.zip

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

python.log

Edited by arniGX

The log was working just fine before the script change..... now it only shows the damage done and not received and to me that is a problem especially when receiving damage from an unseen enemy, would help to know if I need to seek cover from an spg or td that I cannot see....

Yup, same issue in 16 as in 15. I think this is the relevant part of python.log:

2016-08-30 11:53:35.237: NOTICE: [NOTE] (scripts/client/game.py, 426): [SPACE] Loading space: spaces/10_hills
2016-08-30 11:53:38.124: ERROR: [ERROR] (mod_damagelog, 858): damageLog (Init) ./gui/scaleform/damageLog.swf
2016-08-30 11:53:38.124: ERROR: Exception AttributeError: 'component' in <bound method flash_DL.__del__ of <gui.mods.mod_damagelog.flash_DL object at 0x5179A7B0>> ignored
2016-08-30 11:53:38.816: WARNING: [WARNING] (scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/framework/entities/BaseDAAPIComponent.py, 49): Class with alias `teamBasesPanel` already registered in object <gui.Scaleform.daapi.view.battle.classic.page.ClassicPage object at 0x5179A8D0>. It will be rewritten.
2016-08-30 11:54:46.078: INFO: [SOUND_ERROR] Sound fail: 2407964797 Code: 15

I run the same option as a earlier report, "XFT's integrated damage receive".

I have also problem with Gambiter's log and Xft's config. Only Damage done is shown, but not damage received.
Modpack is v16. I have "hitlog for Damage Log integrated XFT" and "Damage Log GambitER (integrated config by XFT)" enabled in installer.

I just did a complete uninstall of the mod pack and reinstall of the modpack and still nothing. Not sure what more I can do to help...

On 8/30/2016 at 7:46 AM, kliphie said:

The updated 16 release fixed Damage Received for me, but now the contour icons are gone.   I tried both Arab and Roman tier.

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

That's odd that it works for you but your contour icons don't work but it's the complete opposite for me with the same exact mod pack, I'm curious to know how or why and if there is anything I can do to help further. I'm adding these logs don't know how much they will help. Gonna go to sleep now, hopefully we can figure this out

Edited by Davidinlv82
removing attachments for future ones

It might be somehow correlated with the interface scaling:

when i have the interface scaling x2 - it damage received log is invisible

when i change that scaling to x1 it turned out that damage log is in the very same position as the hitlog

if I only knew which file defines placement of the dmg log I would've tried to experiment with that.