WOT 9.2 killed XVM and visa versa

Same... I'm still downloading version 9.2. 

Regardless, if you (Capin_Urtrax) can provide a bit more information about the issue, I may be of some help before then.

Thanks for your reply :)

I opened WOT as normal. It completed it's update. I entered the game and noticed that XVM was not working. I reinstalled XVM. Then tried to re-enter WOT and it eliminated a file. I forget which. The game would not start. I uninstalled both WOT and XVM and redownloading WOT now.

Thanks for your reply :)

I opened WOT as normal. It completed it's update. I entered the game and noticed that XVM was not working. I reinstalled XVM. Then tried to re-enter WOT and it eliminated a file. I forget which. The game would not start. I uninstalled both WOT and XVM and redownloading WOT now.

Deleting the file most likely caused the crash. If you delete the incorrect file, you could crash your Client. Try to remember which file you deleted... if it was important to the Game Client, you may need to re-install.

As for XVM not working, do you have statistics activated? Also, could you please attach your _Aslains_Comp_List (Text file),  _Aslains_Installer_Options (Setup information), and _Aslains_Installer (Text file)? With those files, we will be able to investigate even further.

Also, keep in mind that Aslain's mod pack is not 9.2-ready. At the moment, it's still the 9.1 version of the mod pack. Aslain does not yet have his 9.2 Client, thus he is unable to work on the mod pack today.

Deleting the file most likely caused the crash. If you delete the incorrect file, you could crash your Client. Try to remember which file you deleted... if it was important to the Game Client, you may need to re-install.

As for XVM not working, do you have statistics activated? Also, could you please attach your _Aslains_Comp_List (Text file),  _Aslains_Installer_Options (Setup information), and _Aslains_Installer (Text file)? With those files, we will be able to investigate even further.

Also, keep in mind that Aslain's mod pack is not 9.2-ready. At the moment, it's still the 9.1 version of the mod pack. Aslain does not yet have his 9.2 Client, thus he is unable to work on the mod pack today.

I did not delete a file. Perhaps that was a grammatical error on my part. I reinstalled XVM. After I tried to enter WOT, I received a windows warning message saying that a file was missing from WOT and it could not be started. I apologize for any confusion. I no longer have any of the files requested as I unistalled both XVM and WOT. I wish I could provide it to be of help.

I did not delete a file. Perhaps that was a grammatical error on my part. I reinstalled XVM. After I tried to enter WOT, I received a windows warning message saying that a file was missing from WOT and it could not be started. I apologize for any confusion. I no longer have any of the files requested as I unistalled both XVM and WOT. I wish I could provide it to be of help.

Seems like a re-directory error. Perhaps the Game Client is trying to find a non-existing file somewhere in res-mods?

Regardless, I won't be able to help today; and neither will Aslain. EU has not even had the release of 9.2 yet, and my Game Client won't even start up.

Seems like a re-directory error. Perhaps the Game Client is trying to find a non-existing file somewhere in res-mods?

Regardless, I won't be able to help today; and neither will Aslain. EU has not even had the release of 9.2 yet, and my Game Client won't even start up.

Thanks for your time. Have a nice day.