0.9.15.2 did not update properly and rejects the mod pack

I completed the update to 0.9.15.2. In seconds it was over. When I started the game I received the following message:  "Critical Error   Game resource path does not exist: ./res_mods/0.9.15.1.1"

It was suggested to add the empty folder 0.9.15.1.1 but that disregarded all the mods and started in vanilla. Then I just changed the folder name 0.9.15.2 became 0.9.15.1.1 with all its content but still not good. The carousel has the 3 tiers but cannot be scrolled and it selects the LOLTractor only.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

shot_014.jpg

• Administrator
Just now, Wolf533 said:

Since Asia is still running 0.9.15.1.1 ,I used your mod pack version 0.9.15.1.1_29. I can play ,only this weird thing with the mini map happened. Go figure.

btw. thanks for being so helpful.

It was fixed in 9.15.2 build 00 (15-09-2016). Have you tried to reinstall mods with clean up dlc folder? I repacked the file, you should get proper one that way.

20 hours ago, Aslain said:

It was fixed in 9.15.2 build 00 (15-09-2016). Have you tried to reinstall mods with clean up dlc folder? I repacked the file, you should get proper one that way.

I always clean the cache etc. but since WG hasn't updated WoT I went back to 0.9.15.1.1_29 and bob's your uncle. Everything is cool. Thanks man for all the help.